Westwood R.S.C Dance

ianwrsc

Ano its short notice but the Westwood R.S.C are having an end of season dance this coming Saturday 8th May. Only managed to sell just over 100 tickets and we could be doing with selling at least another 100. There will be a group playing on the night and tickets are priced at £10. We will be running our own bar so will be cheap drink!! If anyone would be interested in going PM me.

Ian

Ano its short notice but the Westwood R.S.C are having an end of season dance this coming Saturday 8th May. Only managed to sell just over 100 tickets and we could be doing with selling at least another 100. There will be a group playing on the night and tickets are priced at £10. We will be running our own bar so will be cheap drink!! If anyone would be interested in going PM me.

Ian

does big cooky run that.

Ian

does big cooky run that.

Aye mate

my son may go as he goes on it, hes not sure yet.

if he does go, you should come along with him its always a good night. We normally have it in the WRC but we thought we should bring it back to EK

if he does go, you should come along with him its always a good night. We normally have it in the WRC but we thought we should bring it back to EK

Already got a party with the mrs on saturday although i would of enjoyed a good gab with davie cunningham and gibby :) ill get back to you if he does ian, he fair enjoyed himslef yesterday in the club !

Already got a party with the mrs on saturday although i would of enjoyed a good gab with davie cunningham and gibby :) ill get back to you if he does ian, he fair enjoyed himslef yesterday in the club !

I dont no about that the two of them talk alot of Sh*te :lol: Wots ur sons name anyway mate??