Congrats Steve Davis and Walter Smith

Congratulations on Steve Davis winning the SPFA player of the year and Congratulations on Walter Smith winning the SPFA manager of the year. Well done lads both well deserved winners

Deserved winners, hopefully same again next year

My mate is texting me from it. He's there with alloa cos bryan prunty was up for 2nd division poty. Anyway, told me that when Walter went up to collect his award, Peter Martin asked him "will you miis boyd when he leaves?". To which he replied "No, he will be here with me next year".

My mate is texting me from it. He's there with alloa cos bryan prunty was up for 2nd division poty. Anyway, told me that when Walter went up to collect his award, Peter Martin asked him "will you miis boyd when he leaves?". To which he replied "No, he will be here with me next year".

Well if that is true I expect it to be on the back page of every paper tomorrow morning........if not you or your "mate" are lying!!

Well if that is true I expect it to be on the back page of every paper tomorrow morning........if not you or your "mate" are lying!!

You work that out all yourself? :lol:

Congrats to Walter and Stevie though. Well deserved by both.