Tuesday Team News

Boab

Madjid ruled out by boss Smith for Old Firm game with calf injury. Papac suspended but everyone else passed fit for the final derby of the campaign.

Official Text

Bougherra is off at the end of the season anyway I reckon, so as long as he doesnt miss the world cup (like he would :rolleyes:), We will be guarenteed a nice wad of cash that I am more than confident Walter can use to bring in yet another top centre back, with money to spare!

when he says everyone id fit does that include wilson and ness haha ?

McGregor

Whittaker Weir Wilson Smith

Davis Edu Thomson Naismith

Miller Lafferty

but i think walter will go with McCulloch instead of Edu, and i hope Naismith doesnt play out wide but Novo was awful on saturday.

Wilson in for Bougherra then? I would give Novo a start as well.

After saturday :anguish: the wee man just never got going.

Just think of the reaction he will get, it will really unsettle their team. I really think he would be a fantastic addition on Tuesday.

I thought Novo did alright on Saturday... he was involved in a lot of our best chances, scored a great goal and ran himself into the ground, although I would maybe be tempted to bring him on as a second half impact sub...

Bougherra is realy starting to annoy me, if weir isnt here next year we cant afford him to miss so many games.

yeah I know he can't help being injured but by the look of things he is just far too injury prone ....I've lost count of the number of games he's missed due to injury and then add on the national team stuff too...its a pity we could really done with him for this OF game