Tuesday Team News

Boab

What the fuck is going on with Bougherra? He's missed far too many games, if it was Algeria playing tomorrow I'll bet he would be fit. :angry:

Which just goes to show that posts on here demanding we accept nothing less that 8 million or so for him are well wide of the mark.

3-4 million at a push I would say.

Boogie out again, I wonder exactly how many games hes played this season in the SPL?

Surely Wilson's played more :lol:

Strongest Champions 11 the moro, beat this scum and have another party :uk:

Bougherra has only played 18 games this season and 1 off the bench. Compared to 31 last season. Danny has played 14 this season (tu)

Boogie out again, I wonder exactly how many games hes played this season in the SPL?

Surely Wilson's played more :lol:

Strongest Champions 11 the moro, beat this scum and have another party :uk:

aye mate Wilson has played more games than Bougherra

Wilson has played 24, Bougherra has played 22, thats in all comps.

Bougherra being out is a real kick in the balls for us. We are simply not the same team without him and RAceltic know that.

I also expect WS will play M'Culloch at the expense of EDU which will rob us of another fast, physical and energetic player.

I'm just dreading another game where we are forced into defending wave after wave of RAceltic attacks.

Ffs, how can bougy not be fit yet? He took a 'kick' to his leg 2wks ago!

I get worse knocks when I play 5aside on Tuesdays.

How a can a kick keep u out for so long, I can understand if it was a muscle strain or hamstring injury.

there's a bit of carlos cuellar about the bougy situation at the minute me thinks?

Ps, Wilson was ruled out till the end of season the other week. I think it'll be weir&big lee at centre back 2moro

Novo should only come on as a sub -- as with all matches. And only if we are losing.

Only if we are losing? That is just crazy.

Ah, I see you need a wee bit of help. ok.

First. Novo should never start for The Rangers.

Second. why only when we're losing? Easy. The only thing he brings to the table is his workrate. That usually pressures defenders into either hurrying passes, or making mistakes. And he does have a habit of scoring important goals for us.

This is how he should be used.

So... not so crazy.