Bougherra judas?

The Bougherra injury and late come back from international duty enigma.

Bougherra will be away at the end of the season make no dought about that. The banks will decide that, but have they got an influence on who walter smith picks for his team? I say yes he is currently on 48 49 who is to say that he dosnt have a clause in his contract that charlton get a lump sum if he hits the 50 mark. Also this smoke screen about his lateness from international duty is I believe bullshit a smokescreen as usual its the big bad player who is to blame and the club get of scot free it is both in their intererest to play along with it Do you think if a player like oleg salenko did this to walter smith he would be able pull on a rangers strip again no He got shot of him right away as big gough said "we had a good dressing room and always got rid of the bad apples"

So where does that leave us well season ticket holder are getting screwed they are being decieved do you think walter smith hasnt played a player who has an injury he was part of a team who sent ted mcminn out with a jag in his foot and blood pouring out of his boot every time he stepped on it.

Bougherra is not a judas when he leaves at the end of the season nor cuellar who was sold after being withheld for the kaunas game to make him more sellable to potential buyers.

They were both good servants for the club and standouts in defense just like weir(although his asking price is not as much)

its buisness and that is were we find ourselves a selling club.

Wake up

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making up clauses in contracts..... :anguish:

I like boogie , he is the best player in the squad but he has taken the piss the season. I think the club have been weak in standing up to him. I hope he stays but i seriously doubt he will. A good world cup and a handsome profit for us and walter will find us a more than able centre half for next season.

Making up clauses in contracts..... :anguish:

I like boogie , he is the best player in the squad but he has taken the piss the season. I think the club have been weak in standing up to him. I hope he stays but i seriously doubt he will. A good world cup and a handsome profit for us and walter will find us a more than able centre half for next season.

(tu)

What has really pissed me off is him going to qatar to get his last injury treated. I took ages for him to recover and i wonder why he wasn't here under close supervision. Why would the club agree to this, as i say we have let him away with a lot this season, the only reason he gets away with it is he perofrms well in the 20 odd games he does play.

What has really pissed me off is him going to qatar to get his last injury treated. I took ages for him to recover and i wonder why he wasn't here under close supervision. Why would the club agree to this, as i say we have let him away with a lot this season, the only reason he gets away with it is he perofrms well in the 20 odd games he does play.

yes thats how it sounds funny why is he getting all this treatment from the club surely this if real would have had an effect on team morale you cant have one rule for one player and one rule for another.

it is real he did go to qatar and sit on his arse for about six weeks, ridiculous he was allowed to do that. I don't buy the contract clause as you would have played him in important games and he has missed plenty of those this season......don't think he has missed any international games funnily enough.... :sherlock:

I am not sure what to believe when it comes to Bougherra, one minute its "Ohh I would like to play in the prem one day" and then its "I wouldn't be suprised if I stayed at Rangers", he seems to be dodging giving any direct answers... I wish he'd just come out and say whether hes coming or going, because this whole beating around the bush is probably pissing people off more, same goes with Boyd.

This Rumour about Bougherra having a clause in his contract is nothing new, it's been doing the rounds for a long while. I've mentioned it a few times over this season.

Has he got one... It personally wouldn't surprise me, but to call him a Judas or slate him in anyway for this is ludicrous.

He will leave and if he puts in a decent show at the WC, anything less than £7-8 million would be ridiculous.

we should set a high asking price but unfortunately the bank will probably dictate that.

This Rumour about Bougherra having a clause in his contract is nothing new, it's been doing the rounds for a long while. I've mentioned it a few times over this season.

Has he got one... It personally wouldn't surprise me, but to call him a Judas or slate him in anyway for this is ludicrous.

Would it be ridiculous to slate him from pretending to forget his passport and then really take the piss by not returning on time again from international duty ?

This is laughable.

With fans like this, who needs enemies.

Explain ?

Bougherra is injured at present. If the league wasnt over he may have been risked in the game at Parkhead. As this game does not affect the outcome of the league, he wont play..... Simple.

Yes he had missed a lot of games this season, but that can happen to a player. One injury can lead to more injuries and before you know it you miss a large part of the season.

Every time Bougherra has pulled on that Rangers jersey he had given 100%. You can't question his commitment when he had played.

Every week a minority of Rangers fans pick on one of our players. The smallest things are blown out of proportion.

Bougherra, Wilson etc are Rangers players and until something changes they deserve our backing. All this talk of of Bougherra being a judas and Wilson being a Celtic fan is laughable.

Would it be ridiculous to slate him from pretending to forget his passport and then really take the piss by not returning on time again from international duty ?

I'm sorry, I didn;t know you were aware of Bougherra's thoughts.

Thank you for clearing up the fact he forgot his passport on purpose.

These thing happen, we don't know all the in's and out's of that. We forgave McGregor for his off the field antics after he put in a string of impressive performances on the park, so Bougherra get the same.

But is this another case of dragging up things, and making unjust rumours just cause were bored... :sherlock:

I agree with everything you say.

The first training pictures of him when he got back from Qatar were worrying as well, he looked a stone overweight.

This is laughable.

With fans like this, who needs enemies.

Explain ?

Bougherra is injured at present. If the league wasnt over he may have been risked in the game at Parkhead. As this game does not affect the outcome of the league, he wont play..... Simple.

Yes he had missed a lot of games this season, but that can happen to a player. One injury can lead to more injuries and before you know it you miss a large part of the season.

Every time Bougherra has pulled on that Rangers jersey he had given 100%. You can't question his commitment when he had played.

Every week a minority of Rangers fans pick on one of our players. The smallest things are blown out of proportion.

Bougherra, Wilson etc are Rangers players and until something changes they deserve our backing. All this talk of of Bougherra being a judas and Wilson being a Celtic fan is laughable.

I didn’t call him a judas and I don’t give a shit if Wilson is a celtic fan, I also never doubted what he has done on the park (as I said a few posts ago) What has annoyed me is the farce when he was travelling, him being allowed to go for treatment in Qatar and taking a long time to come back from what was meant to be a straight forward injury.

My opinion is he cares more about the African cup of nations and the world cup this year than he did about rangers. I still like him as a player and want him to stay , as I said he is the best player we have, I just don’t think he has behaved that well this season

These thing happen, we don't know all the in's and out's of that. We forgave McGregor for his off the field antics after he put in a string of impressive performances on the park, so Bougherra get the same.

But is this another case of dragging up things, and making unjust rumours just cause were bored... :sherlock:

We do know what happened, he chose not to come back on time twice, he totally disrespected the club. Mcgregor has acted an arse off the pitch but it didn't mean he wasn't available for selection. I don't hold any grudges against boogie, i like him as a player but does that mean you can't point out when he took the piss ?

He didn’t forget it all he just didn’t come back…..to do it a second time (when we has already let him stay a bit longer) was beyond a joke……

You don’t need to read his thoughts and you would need to be a gullible idiot to believe anything else happened

He didn’t forget it all he just didn’t come back…..to do it a second time (when we has already let him stay a bit longer) was beyond a joke……

You don’t need to read his thoughts and you would need to be a gullible idiot to believe anything else happened

If Walter can forgive him, why can't you?

If Walter can forgive him, why can't you?

Walter can forgive him because the situation they are both in is going to be mutually beneficial for the club and player.

The Bougherra injury and late come back from international duty enigma.

Bougherra will be away at the end of the season make no dought about that. The banks will decide that, but have they got an influence on who walter smith picks for his team? I say yes he is currently on 48 49 who is to say that he dosnt have a clause in his contract that charlton get a lump sum if he hits the 50 mark. Also this smoke screen about his lateness from international duty is I believe bullshit a smokescreen as usual its the big bad player who is to blame and the club get of scot free it is both in their intererest to play along with it Do you think if a player like oleg salenko did this to walter smith he would be able pull on a rangers strip again no He got shot of him right away as big gough said "we had a good dressing room and always got rid of the bad apples"

So where does that leave us well season ticket holder are getting screwed they are being decieved do you think walter smith hasnt played a player who has an injury he was part of a team who sent ted mcminn out with a jag in his foot and blood pouring out of his boot every time he stepped on it.

Bougherra is not a judas when he leaves at the end of the season nor cuellar who was sold after being withheld for the kaunas game to make him more sellable to potential buyers.

They were both good servants for the club and standouts in defense just like weir(although his asking price is not as much)

its buisness and that is were we find ourselves a selling club.

Wake up

WHAT A LOAD OF PISH !!!!!!!