Bougherra judas?

What has really pissed me off is him going to qatar to get his last injury treated. I took ages for him to recover and i wonder why he wasn't here under close supervision. Why would the club agree to this, as i say we have let him away with a lot this season, the only reason he gets away with it is he perofrms well in the 20 odd games he does play.

yes thats how it sounds funny why is he getting all this treatment from the club surely this if real would have had an effect on team morale you cant have one rule for one player and one rule for another.

our football federation "FAF" took the responsability for the treatment, and paid to treat bougherra, thats why rangers agreed on our request, relationship between the sides are good, the FAF let the defender stay a week longer just before he the african cup of nations, and the club is being nice ^^

bougherra gives the best he can, either for the club or for the nationnal team, and thats why you guys don't like him, I can understand that ^.^

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno why people are greeting over this, the league is well and trully over the next two games mean nothing now so why should we care if he plays the last two games or not?

weather the league is over or not there is always pride to play for against the scum, and i care if he plays or not since we pay his wages, our management and physio should decide if he plays or not, not him because he has a WC to play in

The Bougherra injury and late come back from international duty enigma.

Bougherra will be away at the end of the season make no dought about that. The banks will decide that, but have they got an influence on who walter smith picks for his team? I say yes he is currently on 48 49 who is to say that he dosnt have a clause in his contract that charlton get a lump sum if he hits the 50 mark. Also this smoke screen about his lateness from international duty is I believe bullshit a smokescreen as usual its the big bad player who is to blame and the club get of scot free it is both in their intererest to play along with it Do you think if a player like oleg salenko did this to walter smith he would be able pull on a rangers strip again no He got shot of him right away as big gough said "we had a good dressing room and always got rid of the bad apples"

So where does that leave us well season ticket holder are getting screwed they are being decieved do you think walter smith hasnt played a player who has an injury he was part of a team who sent ted mcminn out with a jag in his foot and blood pouring out of his boot every time he stepped on it.

Bougherra is not a judas when he leaves at the end of the season nor cuellar who was sold after being withheld for the kaunas game to make him more sellable to potential buyers.

They were both good servants for the club and standouts in defense just like weir(although his asking price is not as much)

its buisness and that is were we find ourselves a selling club.

Wake up

WHAT A LOAD OF PISH !!!!!!!

(tu)

right then guys,

did you know that rangers has won nearly 100 to 200 thousand supporters over here in algeria and all n

that thanks to boughy!now i reckon we put all our differences aside and concentrate on what's good for the club for the coming season!

now here's a quote from boughy's interview on bbc scotland and i let you judge for yourselves:

«Cela fait déjà deux ans que je suis au sein de cette équipe qui m’a permis de tout gagner. Je pense qu’il n’y aura aucun problème pour enchaîner une troisième saison ici, franchement, je ne vois pas de raison de quitter les Rangers. Si je reste, je serai très heureux», a déclaré Bougherra au site de la BBC Scotland.

in 3 words,he's not leaving

so i suggest we celebrate the title and start thinking,waoooo one of our best players is playing in the world cup(especially against england)so let's go and cheer him up a bit.

by the way,we watched the old firm last night live and we were all gutted(even though we're champions)still it's not a sour defeat.

We all love boogy and want him to stay but anyone who pretends his internatiol career has not come before his rangers career this season is off there heads.

That may be fine for the guys from algeria but all i care about is Rangers and we pay his wages.

Still good luck in the world cup and i hope boogy plays really well :wink: