Stewards and Polis

ScottBF2

Are arseholes.

Went to the Youth Cup Final with my mates, one of them took a UVF flag. We went to go in the turnstile and got all the crap from PC Plod, show us yer flag and that. He said we couldn't take it in 'cos it was supporting a terrorist group. Arseholes.

Then inside we start singing, the usual stuff, Derry's Walls, The Sash, Glasgow Rangers Champions etc. A fat bastard steward comes up and kicks my two mates out (There was like 20 of us singing the same stuff but he singles them out) for singing Fuck The Pope.

Good news is they got back in, and we went and stood with whoever it was (TBO/UB?). But Stewards and Polis are arseholes.

not surprised you got thrown out for singing FTP and carrying a uvf flag, you sound like a bunch of neds

Cheers for your input.

tbh he has a point, imagine, the police and stewards doing their jobs, by confiscating a flag supporting a terrorist organisation and chucking folk out for shouting phrases that are banned. :rolleyes:

not surprised you got thrown out for singing FTP and carrying a uvf flag, you sound like a bunch of neds

Well said mate.........sounds like the wee neds that give our club a bad name!!

Who gives a fuck about banned songs tbh the scum get away with a lot worse and plus nothing would ever get done to us as a club fuck them all we should sing what we like when we like (tu)

Who gives a fuck about banned songs tbh the scum get away with a lot worse and plus nothing would ever get done to us as a club fuck them all we should sing what we like when we like (tu)

We should be above what they choose to do.

UVF is a terrorist organisation?!! Tell that the families of the thousands of brave young men of the 36th Brigade, the Ulster Volunteers, who fought and died for our liberty in WW1.

Anyone who thinks that is the same as showing support for child killers needs their fucking head checked. Ridicuous.

We should be above what they choose to do.

Not if we dont want to and plus its about us if we want to sing songs we should we shouldnt not do it to be better than them or whatever we should just enjoy ourselves we know we are better than them thats all that matters

UVF is a terrorist organisation?!! Tell that the families of the thousands of brave young men of the 36th Brigade, the Ulster Volunteers, who fought and died for our liberty in WW1.

Anyone who thinks that is the same as showing support for child killers needs their fucking head checked. Ridicuous.

Exactly what I was getting at.

So now your saying anyone that says ftp is a ned? get a grip.

Who cares about them.........UEFA have already given us numerous warnings/fines so we if we continue with your way of thinking then who know what will happen. I don't agree with us not being allowed to sing certain songs but i'd prefer not to and risk further punishment.

IMO it's the neds to start the majority of songs. When at Ibrox it all stems from the B'loan stand where the vast amount of season of fans aren't season tkt holders. I'll be very surprised if you go to a home game and the songs start in any other stand apart from the B'loan

Who cares about them.........UEFA have already given us numerous warnings/fines so we if we continue with your way of thinking then who knows what will happen. I don't agree with us not being allowed to sing certain songs but i'd prefer not to and risk further punishment.

IMO it's the neds to start the majority of songs. When at Ibrox it all stems from the B'loan stand where the vast amount fans aren't season tkt holders. I'll be very surprised if you go to a home game and the songs start in any other stand apart from the B'loan

The UVF have been a terrorist organisation for many years, despite their roots. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise is kidding themself.

I'm all for the UV but Rangers games aren't really the place to show support for them, you should know that.

Comparing the UVF to the IRA is sickening

The UVF have been a terrorist organisation for many years, despite their roots. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise is kidding themself.

The UVF haven't been active for years.

In any shape or form.

The UVF haven't been active for years.

In any shape or form.

Ok Mr Pedantic, shall I say "had" been? Or were they not at any time?