Stewards and Polis

not surprised you got thrown out for singing FTP and carrying a uvf flag, you sound like a bunch of neds

Well said mate.........sounds like the wee neds that give our club a bad name!!

Who gives a fuck about banned songs tbh the scum get away with a lot worse and plus nothing would ever get done to us as a club fuck them all we should sing what we like when we like (tu)

Who cares about them.........UEFA have already given us numerous warnings/fines so we if we continue with your way of thinking then who know what will happen. I don't agree with us not being allowed to sing certain songs but i'd prefer not to and risk further punishment.

IMO it's the neds to start the majority of songs. When at Ibrox it all stems from the B'loan stand where the vast amount of season of fans aren't season tkt holders. I'll be very surprised if you go to a home game and the songs start in any other stand apart from the B'loan

If it wasn't for these "Neds" there would be no noise atall in Ibrox

And it's very rare you hear any UVF song sung inside Ibrox

UVF is a terrorist organisation?!! Tell that the families of the thousands of brave young men of the 36th Brigade, the Ulster Volunteers, who fought and died for our liberty in WW1.

Anyone who thinks that is the same as showing support for child killers needs their fucking head checked. Ridicuous.

Exactly what I was getting at.

The UVF have been a terrorist organisation for many years, despite their roots. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise is kidding themself.

The UVF haven't been active for years.

In any shape or form.

Ok Mr Pedantic, shall I say "had" been? Or were they not at any time?

The UVF I am defending has never been a terrorist organisation, no.

You however are refering to men in balaclava's.

UVF respect

FTP= childish but majority of Rangers fans are protestant and do not like the preachings of the catholic church

Does any fan want to stop the protestant traditions or stop singing songs against the I.R.A etc if so we do not have a rivalry with Celt*c

UVF respect

FTP= childish but majority of Rangers fans are protestant and do not like the preachings of the catholic church

Does any fan want to stop the protestant traditions or stop singing songs against the I.R.A etc if so we do not have a rivalry with Celt*c

On what planet is shouting "FTP" a "Protestant tradition"? Some won't be happy until we're docked points and playing behind closed doors.

UVF flags should not be taken to games, also Just because they do somthing does not mean we should do somthing back

We are rangers lads, we should be above anything they do, Yes their is a section of our support that, will drag our name through the dirty by anyways possible.

They aint real rangers supporters, the are just "football hooligans" we must put up with them.

I agree we should be able to sing what we want but we should not bring ourselfs down to their level.

Thats why they are scotlands shame.

UVF respect

On what planet is shouting "FTP" a "Protestant tradition"? Some won't be happy until we're docked points and playing behind closed doors.

Didn't say that. I said it was childish, I was making another point when I said I didn't want to lose our protestant tradition/connection

The popes a paedo hiding nazi, saying f*ck him is letting him off very lightly, nothing wrong with it in my eyes tbh.

If it was a flag celebrating the boys that gave there life at the somme then i see nothing wrong with it tbh.

UVF flags should not be taken to games, also Just because they do somthing does not mean we should do somthing back

We are rangers lads, we should be above anything they do, Yes their is a section of our support that, will drag our name through the dirty by anyways possible.

They aint real rangers supporters, the are just "football hooligans" we must put up with them.

I agree we should be able to sing what we want but we should not bring ourselfs down to their level.

Thats why they are scotlands shame.

I know people in the UDA and UVF who are far from football hooligans, so get your facts right before tarring everyone with the same brush, and the ones I go to Rangers with are very proud of the good name of the club, and behave in a way to keep it that way!! Whether it be home, away or all over Europe!! Your full of shit pal!

UVF respect

Didn't say that. I said it was childish, I was making another point when I said I didn't want to lose our protestant tradition/connection

Noted. Unfortunately the 2nd part of my post still holds true.

not surprised you got thrown out for singing FTP and carrying a uvf flag, you sound like a bunch of neds

Well said mate.........sounds like the wee neds that give our club a bad name!!

(tu)