Into these bheggars...

Muff

Right from the start. We have to be up for the battle - because that's what tonights game is going to be. A big game against the filth and I expect everyone to be raring to go, prepared to roll up their sleeves, work their bollocks off, and get stuck in - no game against those scumbags is 'meaningless'.

The thought of celtc side managed by Neil Lennon does not sit well.

Go out there, and get the job done Rangers. Let's show them why we are the Champions...

i hope that the Novo/Kamara/Lennon things in the press rage our players up too, there is no such thing as a meaningless OF, And going into next season knowing they only took 1 point from us the year before would be a great feeling.

tbh I am a little worried that big lee will be trying to mark Keane

Nae bother King. Thommo will take care of business in the first 3 minutes. Mr. 65k Messiah will be nowhere to be seen. I'm sure he will be on a helicopter out of there right after the match. Big fucking wean that he is.

He won't get near Big Lee -- but if he does.. he'll finish the job!

Just kidding btw. But not about Thommo. KeaenOhhhh and KT now have previous. Kevin has that clown in his back pocket.

In case anyone missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BVWYerIlWc

Imagine being 3 up with half an hour remaining :drool: they would invade again, attempted suicides the lot!

GAZ... Funny.. My first thought of being 3-0 up would be to get SEBO back to play the last 5 minutes.... Not sure why he popped into my head. But he was the ultimate piss take.

The other would of course just to send Ally on.. OK.... we get stripped 3 points or so.. but hey... who gives a fuck?

We are the people!

Tell you what folks... Totally ready for this. This is not meaningless. This is OUR chance to rub their fucking noses in it. To stamp our authority -- once again!

And no worries Muff. The lads are 100000% ready.

I must admit my frustration and concern with no Bougherra in the side. This sets us up to be on the back foot all night.

Hopefully our attacking players are on top form and can take the pressure off this weakness by retaining good possession and scoring a goal or two.

Hate to be pessimistic but I think we will lose tonight.

I just want to beat them so so much. There is no better feeling than beating them at the piggery!

When you look through our squad and management team we are full of winners and I expect everyone to go outthere and get stuck in!

All bravado aside i must say im a bit concerned that we have no Papac or Bougherra tonight. Think we could struggle at the back tonight. Hopefully we can pressure them going forward though as they are chocolate at the back.

All bravado aside i must say im a bit concerned that we have no Papac or Bougherra tonight. Think we could struggle at the back tonight. Hopefully we can pressure them going forward though as they are chocolate at the back.

I agree wholeheartedly with you.