I Pray This Isnt Boyd's Last Chance To Net Vs Celtic

Stu1993

So who's going to play LM? Novo? Naismith? Whittaker if broadfoot plays RB?

i would go with Novo but if i had the choice i wouldnt play any of them.

and that strikeforce worked well in the run in to the title ? i think you have Boyd blinkers on, and i can tell because i sued to be the same.

why dont we just stick to the players who are in form and who won us the league, instead of swapping a player for someone who struggles against celtic and looks like he cant wait to leave rangers for someone who gives us more pace, energy, work rate and a different threat. Lafferty has done nothing wrong to be dropped. If Boyd didnt drop his form and take so long to regain it maybe he wouldnt be in this position.

Stu, Boyd has played well in each game vs Celtic this season! Why are yi saying he struggles? Lafferty has done fuk all against Celtic except get brown sent off! Fs! Am not saying drop lafferty but Boyd played excellent on Saturday and saying he looks as if he can't wait to leave? Mate cmon to fuk! He played his heart out n ran himself into the ground on sat as a loan striker! Naismith and novo have been shite for weeks so ad rather play an inform lafferty on the left with a hungry miller and Boyd up front than a player who has been rotten just to accomodate a guy who blows cold more than hot!!

I'm not too fussed if he doesn't score, we've managed to beat them easily without his goals. I just hope he makes telling contribution i.e. breaking keane's leg with a monster tackle.

Stu, Boyd has played well in each game vs Celtic this season! Why are yi saying he struggles? Lafferty has done fuk all against Celtic except get brown sent off! Fs! Am not saying drop lafferty but Boyd played excellent on Saturday and saying he looks as if he can't wait to leave? Mate cmon to fuk! He played his heart out n ran himself into the ground on sat as a loan striker! Naismith and novo have been shite for weeks so ad rather play an inform lafferty on the left with a hungry miller and Boyd up front than a player who has been rotten just to accomodate a guy who blows cold more than hot!!

Haha played excellent, the team were average on Saturday. he was patchy like every player. and as for Boyd not struggling vs celtic, we havent exactly Ran over celtic this season, we have been the ones with the less possestion apart from the 1-0 game, because of the mad advantage. You just cant handle the fact that Boyd might be leaving i think, i think you may have too strong a over for Boyd, take your blinkers off mate.

I can handle the fact fine mate, he leaves and we move on but your the one with blinkers on if you think lafferty is the man to replace him mate! 3 good games this season and he's first choice striker.

I'm not saying leave lafferty out, I'm saying play the three of them!

I agree Martyboy I'd play the three of them against THE ENEMY although now I'll get stick for being biased towards Boyd but hey I couldn't give a fuck apart from not having a good record against THE ENEMY even though he hasn't featured that often against them his goal scoring record is incredible as for big Kyle 89 games for Burnley - 10 goals, 68 games for Rangers - 14 goals "fucking prolific" I wonder if big Kyle has a bad game tonight the fans who now think he's the best thing since slice bread will get on his back again I hope not. :uk:

Aye so is that lafferty back to normal?

Spot on Martyboy beyond belief that Boyd was left on the bench when we needed a goal. :uk:

Can you explain what the point would be of bringing on Boyd when the ball waqsn't even getting up front.

Lafferty & Miller had a mile of running in them, could you say the same for Boyd ?

Spot on Martyboy beyond belief that Boyd was left on the bench when we needed a goal. :uk:

Can you explain what the point would be of bringing on Boyd when the ball waqsn't even getting up front.

Lafferty & Miller had a mile of running in them, could you say the same for Boyd ?

It was sticking every time it went to Miller second half, but he had Edu nearby if he was lucky

All the running of the day is fine but it didn't get us another goal and Lafferty had that much running in him he got taken off doh beyond fucking belief. :uk: