Rival bidders

gordov

As news broke yesterday that Andrew Ellis was preparing to make a bid of around £33m to more or less save our club I must say that I am obviously relieved that the wheels appearing to be moving and I for one am happy that it is Ellis.

There are stories that rival bidders in the shape of Dave King and Douglas Park are circling to see what happens but where were these guys months ago when the "situation" was worse?? Since Lloyd's bank have came in and to use a Alex McCleish quote "cut our cloth accordingly"....the debt has been reduced and is a more attractive proposition but Ellis was around before this all came into light.

People that want "Rangers" men in charge I kind of agree with but they had their chance to help.....we now have a"business" man in the shape of Ellis who, lets not forget wouldn't even be in contention if he didn't pass David Murray's vetting procedure, he has already refused other parties in the past. We as fans need to get behind this guy if he gains ownership and hope that he's taking us away from the preverbial edge!

I have a good feeling about Ellis but it all seems to good to be true......

No debt

New contract for WS

Money for transfers

Extending deal for "main" players.............where's the catch?

Douglas park and co. have hardly behaved like "rangers men" anyway.....

spot on

these bastards have only used the current situation to get themselves into the media spotlight

ellis has conducted this whole affair properly, and respectfully

for that alone he deserves every chance to show his plans for the club

Douglas park and co. have hardly behaved like "rangers men" anyway.....

spot on

these bastards have only used the current situation to get themselves into the media spotlight

ellis has conducted this whole affair properly, and respectfully

for that alone he deserves every chance to show his plans for the club

Exactly.......

I have a good feeling about Ellis but it all seems to good to be true......

No debt

New contract for WS

Money for transfers

Extending deal for "main" players.............where's the catch?

Developing the area around ibrox sounds like a good catch to me adds rresale value to the club maybe going for a chelsea village type thing sounds good to me (tu)

Not that I'm a member or even care what they think but what's the RST views on the Ellis news?

Not sure if I am misinterpreting your comment here, but if you don't care about the answer, why ask the question...?

Not that I'm a member or even care what they think but what's the RST views on the Ellis news?

Not sure if I am misinterpreting your comment here, but if you don't care about the answer, why ask the question...?

The RST doesn't speak for me but was just asking what they thought about the bid

There has been constant rumours of other bidders lurking, they seem very quiet right now though so I think it's as people suspected they were only interested in a cut price deal, although to be fair 33m is about as cut price as you get.