Fantastic

McGeady's been exposed as the cheating little rhat that he is...

This whole "refs are Rangers-minded" has well and truly been put to bed due to Fortune's gift and that handball...

A full-strength Celtic side struggling to beat a Rangers back four consisting of a player whos played under 10 times this year, a midfielder, a 40 year old and a fullback who thinks hes Cafu...

The futures bright lads, not worried about this side at all. I'm hurting, but we're the champions and that will last longer in the memory than tonight for sure!

Amazing what a confidence boost a mere friendly can be at times eyyy? :sherlock:

Hate these threads. Just move on, total meaningless OF match

No such thing , stop talking shite

hes not talking shite, it was meaningless, the league was over months ago, i dont feel slightly bothered about tonight to be honest.

hes not talking shite, it was meaningless, the league was over months ago, i dont feel slightly bothered about tonight to be honest.

do you not, i feel fucking shit losing to that pikey fucking mob

This whole "refs are Rangers-minded" has well and truly been put to bed due to Fortune's gift and that handball...

Don't get your hopes up mate. They've got very, very short memories.

Bizarre <cr> Id be gutted if we lost the game in Boston

we are never gonny win them all, id rather lose this than lose a meaningful one tbh.

Aye, same, I canny stand losing to those fucking scumbags whether it matters or not.

Exactly , i couldn't care less how many points we had won the league by.

I want to beat those scumbag bastards and its hurting that we didn't.

I hate the saying a meaningless old firm game ! there's no such thing !

a fullback who thinks hes Cafu...

I thought he went to Spurs :P

I dunno how to describe Whittaker, he's kinda like a Gazelle with all his delicate, graceful runs but I dunno who that compares him to :D

little aids is a diving wee rat F*nian fucker. also at their goal fortune fouls smith he was pushing him down as he was jumping, ah well its a conspiricy

I hope this puts to bed any doubt that if we lose any players in the summer, they will have to be REPLACED, even if we keep everyone we still need some fresh blood...... I wish there was a lottery where the winner gets to be alone with that wee F*nian cunt Mcgreedy, a couple of wires and a great big battery, I'd buy every fuckin ticket. :angry:

Who exactly has "exposed" Mcgeedy.

Just had a look at Ewan Cameron's facebook and he says McCulloch "tripped him up with his right hand"

Nothing will be done about the diving, or the penalty, or Kamara having a wee slap at whoever he likes.

The ref's are only against them when it suits there paranoid agenda.

ther is no such thing as a non-important of game, fuckin hate those cheatin, taig, kiddie fiddling, terrorist CUNTS.....but lets all remember we are not only the champions- we are the people! no surrender