the fans tonight

Was my first OF at Parkhead. The fans were different class! When we were all singing " He dives to the left... He dives to the right " That was class. Champions Ole Ole Ole !! They cunts only started attempting to sing around the 85th minute!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in and well lets say ave lost my voice :uk:

my voice is away aswell, my forearm went into cramp I was clapping the whole game, fucking brilliant

It was the best OF defeat I've ever been to. FACT

I could barely hear our fans during the game. Sky must have muted us right down. Hopefully there will be some decent quality videos on youtube

They sounded brilliant on Setanta. That's the stream we got over here in America. :)

The atmosphere created by the Rangers fans was incredible. I'm absolutely fcuked. Head is bouncing.

You can't beat an away day, the support is terrific!!

I thought the support sounded superb on Sky. It didn't really sound like Sky had turned down anything.

Our away support are a real credit to the club. They are absolutely fantastic. Hullo Hullo was sung LOUD and PROUD!

I could barely hear our fans during the game. Sky must have muted us right down. Hopefully there will be some decent quality videos on youtube

They sounded brilliant on Setanta. That's the stream we got over here in America. :)

i watched it on skyspotrst3HD

fook knows if it made a difference but it never sounded muted to me could make out every other song and sung them loud in the pub