the fans tonight

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply amazing, best atmosphere i've experienced at the Piggery. Going absolutely mental for 90 minutes not giving two fucks about the scoreline and singing right through both of their goals and at half time.

Witnessing the enttire Rangers end singing the McGregor song and doing the actions in unison was up there with anything i've seen from Europe or anywhere else. From their end it must have looked unreal.

Best part of the night though was at half time when some stupid siren sound got played over the tannoy and the Rangers end burst into "Parkhead's falling down". :lol:

Great way to end our away trips for another season. Here's to the next. :cheers:

Guest therabbitt

First game at Celtic Park. What a night. I might be bad luck for the results, but must be a good luck charm for singing!

Did anyone else see the Barack Obama cardboard cut-out with an 'Edu 2' shirt on? :lol: I'm sure he was walking around with the guy dressed as the Queen.

I saw that mate :D

My first time at the piggery, was right at the front of the Lisbon Lions Upper, I could feel the whole stand moving up and down, was shiting myself :lol: looking down on all the bears in party mode was incredible! Looking backwards as well, couldn't hear the scum all game, just the bears :D

Some cracking songs as well, we were not abused, hullo hullo etc.

Some of the decisions were shocking but if I'm honest, I nearly forgot there was a game on :uk:

Did anyone else see the Barack Obama cardboard cut-out with an 'Edu 2' shirt on? :lol: I'm sure he was walking around with the guy dressed as the Queen.

was a guy on our bus who had it :lol:

Brilliant night out last night, singing "parkheads burning down" at half time when the fire alarm was going off was brilliant !

Also the Billy Boys was amazing again, love it.

Could hear the singing over the tv. Sounded awesome. Read a bit in the paper today though that said our fans cheered when Celtic scored?! I know the league was won already but hope to fuck thats just journalistic bullshit!

any displays or banners the night ? thank fuck we never did scarfs up for the champions banner the scum never done YNWA

a was there and they done it at the start and at half time and we were singing stand up for the champions :wink: barack obama also made an appearance haha :D

Good hear the singing over the tv. Sounded awesome. Read a bit in the paper today though that said our fans cheered when Celtic scored?! I know the league was won already but hope to fuck thats just journalistic bullshit!

Nope, I know I clapped, gave a sarcastic yeah and the bheasts just to the left of me/us were going mental because they wanted us to shut the fuck up.

I will literally do anything to annoy the bheastly horde and get them to lose the plot, if clapping/cheering a goal by the Jim Torbett eleven in a meaningless end of season stroll gets that to happen then IMHO it was worth it. They were a sight to behold. :ph34r:

Can't beat a good away day like that :D Wee Nacho was brilliant when he was running down the side of the park to warm up , he was giving the timmy fans some stick :uk: