Smith

Smith out now.

Nah but seriously, why keep Miller upfront alone the whole second half. Surely from 70/75 onwards we should have had Boyd on ?

And moving Davis to right back when there was 2/3 mins left <cr>

Smith out now.

Nah but seriously, why keep Miller upfront alone the whole second half. Surely from 70/75 onwards we should have had Boyd on ?

Davis went to right back as Whittaker had to shuffle inside and cover McCulloch after the sending off. Davis has shown he's capable of covering that role when Whittaker bombs forward so I fail to see the problem here.

As for bringing Boyd on - we were dominating the midfield for the last 25 mins, cutting open their defence and Miller was unlucky twice, and if it hadn't have been for Wilson getting a stud to Whittakers cross Edu would have had a tap in. Boyd would be unlikely to get into those positions, would have slowed down the play, and forced us to change our shape when we were playing well.

Smith out now.

Davis went to right back as Whittaker had to shuffle inside and cover McCulloch after the sending off. Davis has shown he's capable of covering that role when Whittaker bombs forward so I fail to see the problem here.

As for bringing Boyd on - we were dominating the midfield for the last 25 mins, cutting open their defence and Miller was unlucky twice, and if it hadn't have been for Wilson getting a stud to Whittakers cross Edu would have had a tap in. Boyd would be unlikely to get into those positions, would have slowed down the play, and forced us to change our shape when we were playing well.

Agree 100%. I was very confident during the second half that we were gonna score so why change it?

Smith out now.

Agree 100%. I was very confident during the second half that we were gonna score so why change it?

Come on , dominating the midfield and cutting them open? Behave, we had probably 2/3 good chances in a half of football. If you need a goal, you get Kris Boyd on

And Im sure Davis could play anywhere but fuck me we were 3 minutes away from defeat, he should have been pushed forwards not back.

Smith out now.

Come on , dominating the midfield and cutting them open? Behave, we had probably 2/3 good chances in a half of football. If you need a goal, you get Kris Boyd on

And Im sure Davis could play anywhere but fuck me we were 3 minutes away from defeat, he should have been pushed forwards not back.

while i'll not be as harsh,edu should have been pushed back to DC and kept davis in midfield

Smith out now.

what makes you think boyd would have made a difference 2nite?

Smith out now.

what makes you think boyd would have made a difference 2nite?

We needed a goal. Hes scored 100 goals for us.

I would never of started him, but i would definitely have him 10/15 minutes to try and get us a goal. Hes not got a good record against Celtic, but 1- Hes not played against them often and more importantly, that is not the usual quality of a Celtic defence.

I would never of started him, but i would definitely have him 10/15 minutes to try and get us a goal. Hes not got a good record against Celtic, but 1- Hes not played against them often and more importantly, that is not the usual quality of a Celtic defence.

I think it's abundantly clear that Boyd's got some type of 'mental block' when it comes to scoring against Celtic.

He's a man down against them.

stevie smith out now, realy bad game and should never pull on that jersey again.

Even when he stopped a certain goal from you know who???

because he stopped robbie keane from getting a shot at goal he should stay ? if thats the case the whole team should start every week cause robbie keane was awful.

I think it's abundantly clear that Boyd's got some type of 'mental block' when it comes to scoring against Celtic.

Fuck it put Fleck on then, where was the attacking ambition though?

Id also would have had Fleck on earlier anyway. He was tailor made for the role Edu was trying to play.

I really don't agree that "when you need a goal, you put Boyd on". He's never struck me as the person to throw on when dying for a goal.

Especially not against Celtic.

Fuck it put Fleck on then, where was the attacking ambition though?

Id also would have had Fleck on earlier anyway. He was tailor made for the role Edu was trying to play.

Agree with that.

Yet again, Fleck gets dropped after an impressive display.

stevie smith out now, realy bad game and should never pull on that jersey again.

Spot on. I always wondered why walter never gave stevie smith a chance- now I know. Zero commitment in any physical battles.

Even when he stopped a certain goal from you know who???

because he stopped robbie keane from getting a shot at goal he should stay ? if thats the case the whole team should start every week cause robbie keane was awful.

He's off anyway pointless talking about it great challenge and I felt he was fouled for Fortunes goal damn it champions it seems our reserves aren't up to scratch