"Meaningless"

BR_54

Sorry but I cant get worked up about this, while it wasnt exactly meaningless, the celtic players obviously had far more to play for and reason to fight, yet we still outplayed them so i'm not concerned. Would have been nice to get a win but a combination of bad luck, pish decisions and a few key injuries meant we lost.

until the 42min, we hadnt kicked a fucking ball

another first half no show from rangers

Yes and in the second we could have scored a few and were denied a penalty. Should have won so outplayed them.

Means that those cunts will have lennon as a manager next season while we get Smith tied down with cash for new players!

Thats the silver lining. Nothing will be sweater than Walter getting the treble next season and humiliating that scum bag Lennon.

the same was said about wee chesney, look at how his time at the piggery panned out

lennon will build a team of FIGHTERS, that right away is worth 5-10 points in the SPL to an old firm team

Strachan Had Experince Lennon Doesn't though .Celtic go on a losing streak and he'll fucking go into meltdown

Still pissed off but i feel if Lemmon gets the job he would balls it up,the tims have been playing with no pressure on them as we had the league as good as won.

no chance, the fuckers were playing for their careers, and like it or not, lennon has now won 7 on the bounce in the league, and will equal the speccy leprechaun's 8iar record if he beats hearts on sunday

I guess you could say playing for pride was a major factor tonight but good record or not i'm still not convinced by Lennon.

You think he could sustain that over the course of a season?

well thats 20% of a season, including an old firm win

fact is we dont know, but evidence suggests he will be a lot closer than mowbray was to us

I cant stand that little rat bastard Lennon im gutted that they won. And that little plastic paddy wanker McGayday he is a disgrace diving little fucker he should be fined for that.

I thought we were going to lose tonight as soon as I heard that Bougherra and Wilson were out, so it's not a great shock.

If there's a 'good time' to lose an Old Firm game, it's when it means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Hopefully it'll convince the taig board to keep Lennon on.

It'll sting for a bit. Then I look at the league table and its all better. :)

And it'll certainly be in the deepest depths of my mind come Sunday afternoon when we hold that title aloft for a world record 53rd time.

Still pissed off but i feel if Lemmon gets the job he would balls it up,the tims have been playing with no pressure on them as we had the league as good as won.

no chance, the fuckers were playing for their careers, and like it or not, lennon has now won 7 on the bounce in the league, and will equal the speccy leprechaun's 8iar record if he beats hearts on sunday

I guess you could say playing for pride was a major factor tonight but good record or not i'm still not convinced by Lennon.

You think he could sustain that over the course of a season?

well thats 20% of a season, including an old firm win

fact is we dont know, but evidence suggests he will be a lot closer than mowbray was to us

Yea time will tell,you make a good point about the fighting spirit he's installed but i just cant see it happening over the course of a season.

I think a funeral director could have lifted that dressing room after Mowbray left so IMO it's just a wee boot up the arse they had.

We can discuss this at the end of next season if he gets the job :sherlock:

why so confident in lennon making a cunt of it papa

Because it's really easy to win games when there's no pressure and nothing to play for.

The only game Lennon's taken charge of that has 'meant' anything in terms of prizes was against Ross County - that went well :pipe:

lennon will build a team of cheating hacking bastards win by any means type shit think we saw that tonight

Then we need to be a team that wins by any means as well.

Fuck all this integrity talk, it doesn't win trophies.

Because it's really easy to win games when there's no pressure and nothing to play for.

The only game Lennon's taken charge of that has 'meant' anything in terms of prizes was against Ross County - that went well :pipe:

there was quite a bit of pressure papa, they were looking over their shoulder at united in 3rd

and if its really easy to win games that there's nowt to play for, how did it take us 42 mins to turn up tonight

there was quite a bit of pressure papa, they were looking over their shoulder at united in 3rd

and if its really easy to win games that there's nowt to play for, how did it take us 42 mins to turn up tonight

United were never realistically going to catch Celtic, they've had no pressure whatsoever.

We've got injuries, our top scorer is in a bad mood, our best defender is scared of getting a scratch for the World Cup, our left back was out, our replacement centre back was out, McGregor got injured....

Plenty of reasons why we didn't win, that game was Celtic's season and sadly we've given them it.

They paraded around as if they had just won the european cup or something at the end of the game get a grip FFS. Lennon will put together a bunch of scummy cheating fuckers even worse than they were tonight.

Fuckin ragin we deserved atleast a draw but hey thats why we are champions we hate losing a few of our players never stepped up to the plate but this shall be fixed for next season

United were never realistically going to catch Celtic, they've had no pressure whatsoever.

We've got injuries, our top scorer is in a bad mood, our best defender is scared of getting a scratch for the World Cup, our left back was out, our replacement centre back was out, McGregor got injured....

Plenty of reasons why we didn't win, that game was Celtic's season and sadly we've given them it.

We're on the same wavelength pg (tu)

I'm not going to come on here and overreact for the next week to prove how big a fan I am.

I'm disappointed, but it's probably the least disappointed I've ever been at losing an Old Firm game.

We played well and a dodgy refereeing decision cost us a point or three. However, I won't be thinking about that refereeing decision one little bit when we're getting handed the trophy on Sunday, or when we're getting drawn out of the hat for next year's Champions League.

Get it right up them (tu)

I'm not going to come on here and overreact for the next week to prove how big a fan I am.

I'm disappointed, but it's probably the least disappointed I've ever been at losing an Old Firm game.

We played well and a dodgy refereeing decision cost us a point or three. However, I won't be thinking about that refereeing decision one little bit when we're getting handed the trophy on Sunday, or when we're getting drawn out of the hat for next year's Champions League.

Get it right up them (tu)

agredd 100% mate

just think that we should be a bit more wary of lennon, plus is it possible for the current rangers squad to replicate this season,

the ellis deal could be the difference between a canter next season and a tight league

Thing about Lennon is, if he does get kept on, Keanes off, all of these loan signings will probably be off, players like Samaras, Fortune will probably be off, maybe even McGeady... he's gonna need a new team, he'll need to prove himself in the transfer market and tbh Celtic ain't so wealthy that they can dish out the funds for a new team at will, Lennons gonna have to Wheel and Deal... He's gonna have to prove himself in the transfer market before I start worrying.