Not only a traitor

Oso

Hypocritical, everyone singing TFIO and then when he does as you want (knowing his country) he's a traitor, you can't win can you?

Born in Glasgow, asked to play for Scotland when in dire need of players, chose to play for Ireland, long before TFIO was ever written. Still a traitor and still a cheating wee shite.

Hypocritical, everyone singing TFIO and then when he does as you want (knowing his country) he's a traitor, you can't win can you?

He hasnt done as I want.

I'd shoot him if I got half a chance.

That's all I have to say on the topic.

Shooting's much too humane for the horse face wee poof. I wonder if the paranoid taig bastards will be OK with the "honest mistakes" made today??

You sticking up for that wee cheating rhat? <cr>

No, I hate the wee prick with a passion but calling him a traitor is hardly fair. I'd rather have a goon like him not being associated with Scotland (tu)

Deep down you expected him to dive, atleast once.

If only we had a decent ref. Would've been a draw at the very least.

Lets not blame the refs. Let the scum blame everyone else. We should've won the game tonight and we didn't. Yes the ref was terrible, but it wasn't his fault.

I'm sorry but he shat our stonewall penalty

IMO a draw would have been a fair result, we did not deserve a defeat

I'd shoot him if I got half a chance.

That's all I have to say on the topic.

Shooting's much too humane for the horse face wee poof. I wonder if the paranoid taig bastards will be OK with the "honest mistakes" made today??

In the words of Bricktop..."feed 'im to the pigs Errol"

Why are we acting surprised that Diver Dan conned the Ref????

did you expect anything else from the little moaning bastard?

McCulloch made a rod for his own back with that needless tackle in the middle of nowhere that got him the 1st booking and then he dived in and he was History.I think he knew straight away that the Ref would flash the red at him because that was a shocker from Murray from the beginning to the end.