Naismiths never going to cut it.

pcbear

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive alway says naismith is not rangers quality he is fuckin brutal he's one of they players that plays one good game out of 8 not good enough,as for whittaker and smith they were fuckin terrible time and time again they got caught out of position and ripped especially the first half but for me smith was our worst player by a mile :uk:

What applied to Lafferty now applies to Naismith.

The guys a striker playing wide. Never going to work!

Yeah, being fair he's not had a run of games in his position of choice for the first team. It's not quite fair to expect a player to play out of position in a big game and make an immediate result but I did feel it was a poor performance from him tonight.

Both Naismith and Stevie Smith were f*cking pish tonight. Didn't help when we kept punting it up to Naismith to win headers but his all round game was shocking. How Lafferty was taken off and he wasn't is a mystery to me!

i have some sympathy as he has taken the poisoned chalice of playing left midfield. I felt he was a lot better in the second half when played on the right. First half he was hopeless, mind you.

Him and Edu were fuckin dreadful

Couldn't agree more. Why Naismith lasted the whole of the match - oh ffs why bother? Never a Gers player in a million - oh wait a minute he is. SELL !!

edu was the best player on the park tonight along with miller

You are talkin out of you're arse, he set up miller for a decent chance but apart from that he was fuckin horrible.

edu was the best player on the park tonight along with miller

:lol:

Edu was pish, I cannot stand the sight of him on the ball.

I could have ripped my hair out at some of his mistakes tonight, getting in the way of whittaker :anguish:

Both Naismith and Stevie Smith were f*cking pish tonight. Didn't help when we kept punting it up to Naismith to win headers but his all round game was shocking. How Lafferty was taken off and he wasn't is a mystery to me!

I thought Stevie Smith played well. Lafferty was shit IMO, not as bad as Naismith but was still shit.