Naismiths never going to cut it.

pcbear

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Him and Edu were fuckin dreadful

were you watching the same game ? :S Edu was one of the best players tonight. u must be on crack or something :sherlock:. anyway on another note naismith ? wtf man he will never be rangers quality.he is utter pish useless I would have started with novo over him really hope he goes in the summer :wink:

You are havin a laugh surely ?, he set up one decent chance, thats it. His passing was pish, he got in the way of everything and he couldn't keep up with the pace of the game, he was horrible as usual.

What applied to Lafferty now applies to Naismith.

The guys a striker playing wide. Never going to work!

What applied to Lafferty also applies to Naismith In the sense that he has played as many, if not more, games from a wider position as he has through the middle.

It's not a relevant excuse/arguement

Must be because it's late mate, but I'm not following you.

Generally, Naismith is played wide. I can't recall him playing through the middle too often this season.

Throughout their careers both Naisy & Lafferty have played as many games in wider positions as they have up

front.

The whole "he's a striker playing on the wing" isn't a relevant arguement as he's as experienced in that roll as he is playing up top.

He's just a poor player.

Definitely don't think Naismith is going to cut it here, we need players on the flanks who are going to actually create something.

He was a waste of a shirt tonight, offers nothing going forward and can't defend, pity, had high hopes for him, but has shown very little with us and was a far better player with Kilmarnock.

Another one who will leave and go to the championship, then realise that he has to actually work to improve.

Tries so hard but sadly it's not enough. Scurries about pushing and shoving but has nowhere near the required physique or technique.

Plus he lacks pace and falls about all over the place. He gave away the foul that DU scored with as well as that one tonight.

We need to sell him.

I have said many times on here that he was a 10 to 15 minute player at Killie,where he played mostly wide; he was rarely the central striker.He does not have the basic touch or control needed and his lack of ability to run without having to look at the ball is below amateurish.

Another howler from him tonight, when i think he cant do any worse he proves me wrong, i had high hopes for him at the bears but he has had more chances than enough.

He was unlucky with his injury, and the fact that he never gets a run in the same position, but he's had his chances and not done it. Playing wide, he'll put himself about and be physical, as much as he can be, but thats not what we need from him, his first touch is shite, never takes a man on or looks enough of a threat. The championship beckons.

Had high hopes for Naismith but it doesn't look like its going to work out for him, a move would be beneficial for him and Rangers.

Edu didn't have his best game tonight but was still strong in the tackle and mopped up there attacks pretty well at times, expect more from him though.

He was playing great when he first signed him, but after his long term injury after that cunt from dundee trampled all over him he hasn't been anywhere near that. I would sell now or give him another year and see...

i've said many times on here Naismith is shite, if he's going to be played at all then play him up front which is where he made his name for us to buy him, u dont buy a player for their goalscoring at another club then play him LM, he was shite 2nite, gave away a needless freekick which they scored from because he wasnt in the wall, he stood a yard away from it and still jumped with them, done fuck all all game as well, waste of a jersey

Naismith has been a big disappointment to me since he returned from that injury and I really think he is not going to improve to a standard that is acceptable to Rangers.

When he played for Killie and won the YPOTY award, he looked like he could be a worldbeater,now he's playing like a fucking panelbeater and it infuriates me.This shite excuse about him playing out of position nips my head at times, because does playing out of position give him a valid reason for not being able to pass the ball to a team mate?..Reason for not being able to time a tackle?...Reason for not being aware?...I think not, so I think it's time he either got his finger out his arse or is punted asap.

Another howler from him tonight, when i think he cant do any worse he proves me wrong, i had high hopes for him at the bears but he has had more chances than enough.

And not for the first time either PC. Thats a string of ineffectual performances and you really wonder how he manages to get the od before Novo.

I've been saying this since he signed. Whether he's playing up front or wide left he just isn't good enough.

He tries extremely hard and punches well above his weight in physical battles but that just isn't enough!

Naismiths performance last night reminded me of his performance against Unirea earlier in the season, in that he gave away the foul leading to their free kick goal in both matches with his daft fouling after he gives away the ball.

also, I don't think Mcculloch would have been sent off last night had Naismiths pass back to him not been well well short.

He is our "Scott Brown" - Runs around and looks busy, but actually doesn't create anything or break up opposition attacks.

Novo or Fleck should have played.

Must be another of the managers favourites - I'd gladly release him, he is brutal. A waste of space and how he gets in the team ahead of a few players, I'll never know?

thank fvck someone else has come out and said it, shat out of every challenge, produced nothing for Lafferty or Miller and couldn't take 2 paces without either punting it to nowhere or losing it.he's a fucking disgrace. I was amazed that he wasn't taken off for Novo at half time.

I just can't be doing with the constant opportunities he's given to start when we have better on the bench.