Steven Davis

Great player, the one who everyone looks to for inspiration but they maybe depended on him too much to make something happen, but that's usually hard when you're swarmed by 3 - 4 players

felt sorry for him, the only player on the pitch that can make a pass, run with the ball, look up and find a pass instead of hit the ball to fuck, way to good for the SPL, and we're lucky to have him, hope he stays for a few more years at least

Davis had a Shite game??? are you kidding me.FFS, he defended more down that right side than Whittaker

( Who the fuck told him he was a "Defender"?)Maybe Steve wasn't quite up to his usual standard in the passing department,but to say he was "Shite" is drawing a long bow because he worked his twat out for us.

Has to play in the middle of the park.

No wonder he tired, he was the 'midfield' - trying to do his job, along with Naismith's, Thomson's and Edu's.

I love Davis and he's a great footballer. I hope to god we play him in CM next season along side Edu or Thomson and a pair of proper wingers with the spending money Walter should have at his disposal.

First half when he was out RM we weren't in the game atall. Second half when he got played off Miller we started creating chance after chance, he's the only player who looks to get the ball down and play Football, worthy of his POTY award, great player who loves the club, lucky to have him!