Alexander

He shocking tonight, that performance by him tonight, should prove to us all why Greegs is number 1, and whilst he stays at club always will be.

He was to blame for second goal in my opinion, he should have came out n punched it. the ball was in the air long enough to do that.

Never looked comfortable all night

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooft, hold the fucking bus.

Must be the first time in over two years that Alexander hasn't performed exquisitely and you lot are jumping on his back?

Take your mouth for a shite!

Can't really blame him for an awful deflection and then there was the 2nd goal, could have done better with that bit it is hard to adjust your feet in time.

He did look shaky though but maybe we are being too critical

A massive problem for likes of Alexander is the fact there is no reserve league. He has hardly any match practice.

Your right, though, every time a cross came in our box my heart was in my mouth with Alexannder flapping all over the place.

Just back from the game. I blame Whittaker for letting the cross come in in the first place. Did it all night, just cost us that once. Alexanders distribution is soooo much better.

unbelievable :lol: , aye lets get him to fuck, he should know you're not allowed to make mistake's at Rangers, you're not allowed to be human. FUCK OFF Alexander.

Alexander was poor tonight i hope greegs injury isnt too bad, out for the last game but oh well next season. but i cannot believe people losin faith after wan sh*te game

Must be the first time in over two years that Alexander hasn't performed exquisitely and you lot are jumping on his back?

Cant believe it Papa thats twice I've been in total agreement with you on two points you've made tonight the other being the point about Keane its the first time I've saw Alexander make mistakes and the marking was woeful for the second goal so fellow bears dont put the boot in to him. :uk:

(tu)

(tu)(tu)

Give the guy a fuckin break. So as soon as McGregor makes a mistake he should be hung, drawn and quartered. If I remember right when the season started everyone was clambering to say Alexander was number 1.

The first errors for Alexander in since January 2008 isn't bad going. Give him a fuckin break!!!!

Everyone who's slatin alexander why don't u fuck off if smith hadn't been bullied by fortune that goal would never have happened people on here are just as the tims moanin

bastards

He never caught or punched 1 ball clean all night, what happened at the start of the second half, when smith was forced to clear the ball for a corner with no 1 around him,

btw I am not moaning I am just sayong, I thought his performance tonight was very poor,

always prefer big goalies unless they are really special like the goalie. especially for the spl where high balls are the norm,if mcgregor leaves i think we need a commanding goalkeeper in the box