Alexander

Wooft, hold the fucking bus.

Must be the first time in over two years that Alexander hasn't performed exquisitely and you lot are jumping on his back?

Take your mouth for a shite!

shocking, from a mod as well

i however happen to agree, if people think shagger is better at cross balls than alexander then thank fuck they arent in charge of a football team

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be the first time in over two years that Alexander hasn't performed exquisitely and you lot are jumping on his back?

shocking, from a mod as well

i however happen to agree, if people think shagger is better at cross balls than alexander then thank fuck they arent in charge of a football team

(tu) exactly

Didn't think he was that bad, except him continually kicking to Naismith.

First goal was deflected and the second one looked as if he could have done better because he was close. He had about a second to react to it.

Didn't think he was that bad, except him continually kicking to Naismith.

First goal was deflected and the second one looked as if he could have done better because he was close. He had about a second to react to it.

probably less than a second mate

either side of him and he could probably have flicked a hand out, just unfortunate it went right through his legs

I had guys on the supporters bus going home who have backed Alexander all season over shagger, turn round and say that he fucked up and that McGregor wouldve done better.

take from that what you will.

couldnt agree more (tu)

Both goals came from lightweight defending, first from Weir, then from Smith. Blaming Alexander is petty.

The first goal came from players who have forgotten what a fucking wall is supposed to do. Seems to be a lost art of just standing there blocking the ball rather than jumping like a fanny.

Could have done better the fact it was right at him and went through his legs

think even he would admit he could have done better but as said everyone fucks up now and then just dont do it against them is the golden rule

I think that Alexander has been vastly overrated here because he seldom plays.He is a back up keeper whose career transfer fees are less than £300k.But apart from the QoS final and the last spl game against the sheep,where he was shaky to say the least, he has done more than a decent job. Tonight he flapped a lot at crosses but the second goal looked worse than it was; as someone said it was from a close header and he had no time to react. Maybe the blame should focus on why the cross was allowed to come in to the centre of the six yard box and why was Smith having to deal with the cross.

when are people going to realise he is only a stand in at best mcgregor is streets the better keeper

tonight for there 2nd goal he should have came out and took the cross wether it be punch or take !

wee missed mcgregor but maybe now it has let a minority of people realise he aint as good as allan ! :)

when are people going to realise he is only a stand in at best mcgregor is streets the better keeper

tonight for there 2nd goal he should have came out and took the cross wether it be punch or take !

wee missed mcgregor but maybe now it has let a minority of people realise he aint as good as allan ! :)

How do any of us know if McGregor would of done any better in that situation?

Agree. He struggled, never looked comfortable at all tonite. He's come on unexpectedly and been caught cold with a deflection, and never looked confident after that.

However, it's the first time i remember him having a bad game. OK, the old firm games can make or break you but he's done enough in his time to deserve a bit of slack.

A massive problem for likes of Alexander is the fact there is no reserve league. He has hardly any match practice.

Your right, though, every time a cross came in our box my heart was in my mouth with Alexannder flapping all over the place.

here here with the bold text above