Mo Edu

Just back from the game tonight and i thought that in the second half Edu really came onto a game. He seemed to be getting fairly stuck in and i also thought he began to offer an option in attack, especially a few times with Miller.

Don't know if it was just me that noticed though, thoughts? :beer1:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's being saying how shite he was. I think he done not too bad, especially when compared to Smith, McCulloch, Naismith, Lafferty ... Fuck it, the whole team besides Davis and Miller

Listen to the fuckign misery oozing out tonight. FFS - we're champions.

I thought Edu had a good game tonight- he looked hungry as fuck, fighting for every ball and put himself all over the park. it was by no means flawless but he certainly played with heart and put himself about tonight

Listen to the fuckign misery oozing out tonight. FFS - we're champions.

I thought Edu had a good game tonight- he looked hungry as fuck, fighting for every ball and put himself all over the park. it was by no means flawless but he certainly played with heart and put himself about tonight

I disagree.

He was better at times in the first half but there wasn't an intensity in our central midfield area. Not hungry enough for me

Dreadful performance as usual tbh.

Thats just pish (tu)

He wasn't on top of his game tonight, but he had his moments.

Except from the old firm, I can honestly say I've not seen him do anything all season.

We only need 1 DM on the field at one time. davis should be in the center! Edu is over-rated by ppl on here, he's nowhere near good enough right now.

Seriously? Over-rated? Read the thread mate, most are slating him! There might have been a bit of Edu-love after his goal against Celtic but what do you expect?

I thought he broke up play well and offered an option almost all the time when going forward. I don't know why poeple say he should have been taken off, our CM's were doing fine i thought. I thought Naismith should have been taken off for Novo, not Lafferty and definatley not Edu or Davis.

Then you need to open your eyes (tu)

Maybe you're right, maybe I should stop going all the way to Ibrox just to sleep and not watch the game.

You are too harsh on Edu.

He is a good player (tu)

He has performed well in most games he has played imo and had a stinker of a 1st half tonight before improving in the 2nd