Mo Edu

Then you need to open your eyes (tu)

Maybe you're right, maybe I should stop going all the way to Ibrox just to sleep and not watch the game.

You are too harsh on Edu.

He is a good player (tu)

He has performed well in most games he has played imo and had a stinker of a 1st half tonight before improving in the 2nd

He's shit and overrated, why the fuck do so many people have a problem with me sayin that :sherlock: ?, is a forum not a place where we express our own opinions ?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreadful performance as usual tbh.

Thats just pish (tu)

He wasn't on top of his game tonight, but he had his moments.

Except from the old firm, I can honestly say I've not seen him do anything all season.

he's barely been fit for the season doh

Then what has he been playin for if he's not fit?, peolpe need to stop using this "he isn't fit" excuse, he's fit now and he's doing shit.

Thats just pish (tu)

Except from the old firm, I can honestly say I've not seen him do anything all season.

Then what has he been playin for if he's not fit?, peolpe need to stop using this "he isn't fit" excuse, he's fit now and he's doing shit.

you're not getting me

he's barely played all season, and he missed last pre-season if you remember correctly

Thought he had a decent game tbh. Should have shot first time when he read the knock back to borat

Whole team was poor, seemed second to every ball and when we did get the ball we kept pumping it long :anguish:

Thats just pish (tu)

you're not getting me

he's barely played all season, and he missed last pre-season if you remember correctly

He's played 13 times this season, so I suppose if he's been unfit you do have to excuse him for 12 of those game's and that just leave's the celtic game last February where he did play well, All right fair enough he's been outstanding then.

Did well as the game progressed, there were worse performances than his. Naismith who offered fuck all, McCulloch and Thomson with the obligatory stupid bookings, Stevie Smith and Alexander. At least Edu showed some desire and hunger.

He's not been poor in those 12 games mate. That is just shite.

Its an opinion fuck sake :sherlock:, or are we just supposed to agree with what everyone else is saying ?.

Its an opinion fuck sake :sherlock:, or are we just supposed to agree with what everyone else is saying ?.

That's like me saying... in my opinion, grass is blue.

It just isny right!

It just isny right!

That is completely different :lol:

It just isny right!

It's exactly the same :sherlock:

It just isny right!

It's exactly the same :sherlock:

Its completely different :lol: :lol:

He's played 13 times this season, so I suppose if he's been unfit you do have to excuse him for 12 of those game's and that just leave's the celtic game last February where he did play well, All right fair enough he's been outstanding then.

a 13 game season in which he

missed pre season and didnt manage the 13 games consecutively to build up a consistency level

dear lord :anguish:

missed pre season and didnt manage the 13 games consecutively to build up a consistency level

Its not as if he's playin football for the first time :lol:, he's a professional football player, he should know how to make a straight pass and not get in you're team mates way when there making a forward run.

Its not as if he's playin football for the first time :lol:, he's a professional football player, he should know how to make a straight pass and not get in you're team mates way when there making a forward run.

so what did that make the rest of the team that couldnt string 2 passes together, launched the fucking ball into orbit, andcouldnt tackle a fish supper at times

and these cunts have gotten a pre-season under their belt,and some have nearly 4 times the matchtime edu has

so what did that make the rest of the team that couldnt string 2 passes together, launched the fucking ball into orbit, andcouldnt tackle a fish supper at times

and these cunts have gotten a pre-season under their belt,and some have nearly 4 times the matchtime edu has

Were on a Maurice Edu thread, so I'm expressing my opinion on him and how shit I felt he was.

Thought Edu was good. Done what he had to. And to say he's slow is baws coz he's bloody fast :lol:

Shows how much we struggle without Bougherra though eh

Well that's my pinion of him changed, now I think he's bloody fast.

I said it after he came on at Parkhead in January - The Old Firm games are played at a quick pace and, too often, he's off that pace. He showed that again tonight.

I'm not saying that he's slow, but he lacked that urgency that's needed on nights like this.

Also, what was he playing at when Davis/Whittaker was driving with the ball? He just stood there, right in their path and we lost possession. That was schoolboy, Mo.

I rate Edu, but he's got a lot to learn.

i guess it's all a good learning experience and hopefully he plays a part in the WC this summer, gets some good performances under his belt and comes back to Rangers for a solid pre season and he will be a player for us next year mark my words!