Ref Shit It Tonight

He's a fucking bottle merchant. Didn't want to upset the tims so gave all the big decisions their way. The decision to send McCulloch off was pish as well - McGeady should have had 2 yellows for diving the wee prick.

McGeady dived a beast. Scum. And Fortunes goal was shite, he had his hand planted in Smiths face.. Smith should have appealed! The penalty shout was blatant. And he got lots of little decisions wrong like corners and throw ins aswell as some tackles.

Ps. I'm not angry because we are the champions :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt:

and they aren't :sherlock:

90% of the 50/50 decisions went their way, how it's not a penalty I'll never know. If miller had been a bit more lucky he cud have had maybe be 3/4 goals tonight. But I thought the ref was quite poor tbh. Fuck it, champions again ole ole!

TBH the referee was a joke tonight. Anywhere else on the park and fortunes tackle" would have been a foul. It happens we move on. Blessing in disguise, maybe Lennon will get the job and we can humiliate him next season.

The ref set his precedent after the first few minutes, the corner mcgregor got injured from? debatable? then their free kick leading to their goal, looked dubious, players escaping bookings, fortune's constant fouling not to mention his blatant assault on one of our players (I remember cousin getting sent off for something similar)...

Poor refereeing from start to finish.

He stopped the game too many times rather than just letting it continue. There was times we were in posession & he was bringing it back for fouls ffs.

McCulloch's sending off was a joke - but his first tackle was bloody stupid. Thomson's booking was laughable too - & that second goal should never have been allowed.

At the end of the day though all they have to smile about this season is this 1 win over us. Whilst the fruits of our labour are clear for all to see in the Trophy Room at Ibrox. GIRFUY Timmy - WATP! :21:

If an independent referees supervisor watched that game again he would be relegated to Junior football for a season.

However the fact that all the big decisions went against the Rangers probably means he will be elevated to the World Cup in the summer.

Loads of people saying about not moaning unless im mistaken this is moaning lol the ref was blind sided to the ball hitting that tarts hand the linesman should have seen it from any side but lets not go on about desisions in old firms this season as we have been fortunate in a couple at the end of the day when all said and done we did not take our chances and there for got punished

AND AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS AND THE REFS CAN ALL BLOW EACH OTHER FOR ALL I CARE AND NEIL LENNON IS THE UGLIEST MAN ALIVE

Oh well if it gets lennon the job it will be worthwhile. Real management in all its complexity is well beyond this clown although to be fair he has done a fair job of putting a rocket up a dead beat squad (Ross County appart of course :sherlock:)

This is not a thread for making excuses. We got beat, we move on.

Was he trying to make a point? A horrendously one sided display. For the second goal, if Fortune's "leap" was outside the box it would have been a foul. He stopped Smith jumping, no doubt about it.

O'Dea's hand was above his head and affected the direction of the ball, Murray saw it. It was as clear as day.

McGeady.

I've said in another thread he got what turned out to be the big decisions incorrect however he also got alot(90% I'd say) of the 50/50 tackles, shy's, corners incorrect.

It was weird you'd think he hadn't attended the establishment school day one? lol

in all seriouness he Didnt really get alot of decisions correct in my eyes

champions again ole ole

Murray had a nightmare be interesting to see what all the ex refs have to say about his decisions in the papers

i'd be well surprised if any of them had the bollocks to actually criticise the ref and lino's. none of the shenanigans against us ever get highlighted by these fuckwits