A letter from little Declans dad

Dear Scottish Football autorities, (I cant say te letter 'h')

I took my little innocent (apart from his priestly rogering) Declan to see te Celtc tonigt at te Parkead stadium.

Little Declan was very very upset about te nasty Rangers fans exposing te trute about Fater Murphy depriving him of his childhood.

In between us singing songs about blowing up kids and pregnant women he asked me what tey were singing about.

Now Fater Murphy is a good ole Celtc fan and has given up his life solely for te cause and to have an endless supply of nice little bhoys like Declan.

Imagine my horror when dose nasty Rangers fans exposed my little Declan to the wider world where getting reamed by people like Fater Murphy and his friends is not acceptable beavoir.

I would like to complain about the trauma dem fans have caused Declan and if you dont sort them out me and all my friends from Letterkenny wont set foot back in your country.

Copy to UEFA - offended department.

Regards

Kevin of Letterkenny

Dear Scottish Football autorities, (I cant say te letter 'h')

I took my little innocent (apart from his priestly rogering) Declan to see te Celtc tonigt at te Parkead stadium.

Little Declan was very very upset about te nasty Rangers fans exposing te trute about Fater Murphy depriving him of his childhood.

In between us singing songs about blowing up kids and pregnant women he asked me what tey were singing about.

Now Fater Murphy is a good ole Celtc fan and has given up his life solely for te cause and to have an endless supply of nice little bhoys like Declan.

Imagine my horror when dose nasty Rangers fans exposed my little Declan to the wider world where getting reamed by people like Fater Murphy and his friends is not acceptable beavoir.

I would like to complain about the trauma dem fans have caused Declan and if you dont sort them out me and all my friends from Letterkenny wont set foot back in your country.

Copy to UEFA - offended department.

Regards

Kevin of Letterkenny

sorry.

you can hardly see that bold (edit)

Its worryingly creepy that you portray yourself to be the father of a 5 year old boy who was molested by an adult. Is it just me or is that a bit strange? <cr>

Its worryingly creepy that you portray yourself to be the father of a 5 year old boy who was molested by an adult. Is it just me or is that a bit strange? <cr>

mate you are a tim. enjoy your time here because it wont be long.

b7

b7

Ok you think I am a "Tim" for questioning weather talking about paedophilia like this is wrong, or is it just fashionable?

b7

Ok you think I am a "Tim" for questioning weather talking about paedophilia like this is wrong, or is it just fashionable?

You bum little boys don't you?

b7

No, but I guarantee you were as a child and you dressing this subject as "comedy" speaks volumes.

b7

No, but I guarantee you were as a child and you dressing this subject as "comedy" speaks volumes.

I wasn't bummed as a child, I never attended a catholic church.

Why don't you go back to the Celtic forums

b7

THERES ONLY ONE JIMMY TORBETT...

You checked the Yellow pages before you posted that? doh:lol:

Don't think Britain's stand up comedians have to worry, you won't be taking their job.

b7

But you were as an adult?

Don't think Britain's stand up comedians have to worry, you won't be taking their job.

Phew!! anyway most of you on here seem to think I'm not British anyway. <cr>

Phew!! anyway most of you on here seem to think I'm not British anyway. <cr>

The famine is over.

Why don't you go home?

b7

What does the weather have to do with paedophilia?

Its amazing the things you type when yer pished :P

Still - it rattled one rattler :D

to be fair mate i thought it was really funny and laughed out loud at it, it's just a pity you couldn't have done it on the back of a benefit book in crayon to really get that authentic feel!

Its amazing the things you type when yer pished :P

Still - it rattled one rattler :D

to be fair mate i thought it was really funny and laughed out loud at it, it's just a pity you couldn't have done it on the back of a benefit book in crayon to really get that authentic feel!

The sad thing is it was a similar letter which initiated the ban on the famine song.