• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows that earl haig cunt "dunno" no been banned yit? Dirty F*nian bastard

dunno mate <cr>

choke ya papist cunt god bless the SAS :wink:

And ETA :wink:

nick nack paddy whack give a prod a gun..... paras 13 ....... :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

I'll f*ck you up, and that H*n! Rhyming is fun!!!! :lol:

Hows that earl haig cunt "dunno" no been banned yit? Dirty F*nian bastard

dunno mate <cr>

choke ya papist cunt god bless the SAS :wink:

And ETA :wink:

nick nack paddy whack give a prod a gun..... paras 13 ....... :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pure fail you sais "ill fuck you up and yer mum" then edited it doh doh doh

I have five red stars curved round the top off my name going down my arm. But I think u should get we where not abused with the crest underneath it :)

Why? So that every gf you ever get (If you pay them obv) will think of you as that creep who was obsessed with paedophilia? <cr>

I have five red stars curved round the top off my name going down my arm. But I think u should get we where not abused with the crest underneath it :)

Why? So that every gf you ever get (If you pay them obv) will think of you as that creep who was obsessed with paedophilia? <cr>

The Famine is over (tu)

Naw a didnae, prove it :sherlock:

The Famine is over (tu)

A thought ma sky news ticker was stuck, thanks for the breaking news mate (tu)

Wouldn't expect anything less from a sad feni*n cunt you must have a horribly meaningless existence "dunno" what you think your achieving all you are proving is your obsessed with the CHAMPIONS boogie.png

The Famine is over (tu)

A thought ma sky news ticker was stuck, thanks for the breaking news mate (tu)

dont kid yersel on, your still oan the council telly :BELM:

prove im no yer da

Your a virgin?

prove im no yer da

Your a virgin?

The best part a you dribbled down yer maws thigh ya cunt, fuck off back tae yer crackden

Sorry dunno "dunno" this is a champions zone. Nai child molesting tattie pickin F*nian scumbags alowed... Or is it cause there's a title famine on paddymedia haha! Just cone out as bein a prod or fuck of home... Mummys got yer dinner on... Totties chips n mash.. Mmmm your favourite. Or is it your sister... Probs both.

prove im no yer da

Your a virgin?

The best part a you dribbled down yer maws thigh ya cunt, fuck off back tae yer crackden

Nice re-use of patter from yesterday I see!

Sorry dunno "dunno" this is a champions zone. Nai child molesting tattie pickin F*nian scumbags alowed... Or is it cause there's a title famine on paddymedia haha! Just cone out as bein a prod or fuck of home... Mummys got yer dinner on... Totties chips n mash.. Mmmm your favourite. Or is it your sister... Probs both.

Haha! you were the one who brought up the issue of paedophilia, now these so called "insults" to a fellow bear are nothing short of embarrassing on your behalf. I'm so glad I was fortunate enough to gain an education. :anguish:

Haha! you were the one who brought up the issue of paedophilia, now these so called "insults" to a fellow bear are nothing short of embarrassing on your behalf. I'm so glad I was fortunate enough to gain an education. :anguish:

RC schools only educate little boys on getting fucked by old dirty priests.