We lost

In Honesty I never want us to lose nor do I enjoy such results , However in retrospect I had a good night on a number of levels.

1) Was humoured big time by my mope mates celebrating like they had won the champions league.

2) I cant recall ever being that excited at winning a friendly.

3) Surely but surely it Means Lennon gets the job. ( I live in hope )

4) Hinkel and the rest of the squad will now believe they are the better team. :rolleyes:

5) I was able to sit back and watch in a relaxed fashion while watching the mopes near shitting themselves with excitement ( you had to be here) its was hilarious.

6) I enjoyed seeing a few familar bear faces at Porkheid in the crowd with the knowing look of we are already champions. ( so huddle that ya bastards)

7) Loved Walters who could careless attitude in the after match interview and air of calm authority as the manager of the CHAMPIONS.

8) The best bit for me was Lennon insisting that all his players went to the crowd on a meaningless walk about Ah such joy at hidden pain on thier coupons.

9) The most important thing of the night , we lost but it matters not a jot we arrived as champions we left as champions , no more to say really except ........ WE ARE THE PEOPLE !!!! :uk::uk::uk::21::21::clap::clap:

Thats a "near perfect" post mate.

The only thing ye missed oot was the Billy Boys gettin belted oot!

I agree mate but I had to keep summin back for later , Get it up them Ya Dancer lol

8) The best bit for me was Lennon insisting that all his players went to the crowd on a meaningless walk about Ah such joy at hidden pain on thier coupons.

Watched the game on tv at home, and was pissing myself when they started doing this.

Don't know if its been discussed on here already, but did anyone else see(watching on tv, or see highlights) Dobbie Keane as the teams come out the tunnel at the start of the game? As soon they each player in the line got outside, they start to jog onto the pitch, except Super Dobbie, who stops dead to kiss his wrist, point to the sky, all that pitch, and the guy behind him, bumped into him - twat!

I agree with you.

There's never a good time to lose an OF, but if it secures Lennon the job full time then it'll help Rangers in the long run.

Walter Smith, with anything like a fully fit squad, could beat any Neil Lennon team with his eyes shut.

Did Keano from the Beano actually PLAY last night?<cr>

£65,000 a week for a whinging little crunt of a bead rattler who was absolutely invisible...And Boughie wisnae even playing.That Dermot Desmond has more money than fucking sense.I can't wait until next year and see how the wee gingernut nyaff with the rotten teeth acts when his team are getting slabbered over a Season, if he gets the job of course.

One of my favourite moments last night happened in the first couple of minutes when KT went right through Keane to remind him who was boss, and where was Keane for the rest of the evening? :lol:

Yeh had forgotten about that , was great to see his moaning after the tackle and as you say where was kean afterwards lol

Keane was brutal after KT -- as stated -- showed him who was Boss. I think I remember Stevie Smith taking the ball off him, Whitty as well.. with ease -- has to be said.

I guess he (Keane) always had one eye out for KT. I think in American Football they call it 'hearing footsteps' meaning a gigantic bastard is just about to go through you as you are trying to catch the ball.

65K per week for that? ffs. Give me Sebo instead. (OK a bit too far...)

I'd still expect us to take care of a side managed by Neil Lennon, but I don't think he will be as bad an appointment as some think he will be.

He'll get them up for games, players playing for each other, grinding out results, and never giving up, they will probably be quite hard to breakdown, and beat.

End of the day, it's what we do that matters.

I'd still expect us to take care of a side managed by Neil Lennon, but I don't think he will be as bad an appointment as some think he will be.

He'll get them up for games, players playing for each other, grinding out results, and never giving up, they will probably be quite hard to breakdown, and beat.

I agree with this. He improved them -- even Walter said it was Lennon that made a difference. The question is how far ca n'raw' emotion take you? Probably the 7/8 matches he has had this year. A season? It will wear thin, if tactics, astute man management etc. are not there to complement the emotional side.

But.. if next year, we go through the season losing 3 matches.. and stop the stupid draws we sometimes get, it's #54. Easy.

Watched the game on tv at home, and was pissing myself when they started doing this.

Don't know if its been discussed on here already, but did anyone else see(watching on tv, or see highlights) Dobbie Keane as the teams come out the tunnel at the start of the game? As soon they each player in the line got outside, they start to jog onto the pitch, except Super Dobbie, who stops dead to kiss his wrist, point to the sky, all that pitch, and the guy behind him, bumped into him - twat!

The filth were doing what most teams do after their last home game of the season? We do it as well dont we?

I agree with this. He improved them -- even Walter said it was Lennon that made a difference. The question is how far ca n'raw' emotion take you? Probably the 7/8 matches he has had this year. A season? It will wear thin, if tactics, astute man management etc. are not there to complement the emotional side.

But.. if next year, we go through the season losing 3 matches.. and stop the stupid draws we sometimes get, it's #54. Easy.

I know he has little experience, but I don't know what his management skills are like?

But like you say, there is only so much passion, desire, committment, fight... you can drum in. However, a good team spirit goes a long way!

Again, it's what we do that matters, and I wont lose any sleep should they appoint Lennon.

One of my favourite moments last night happened in the first couple of minutes when KT went right through Keane to remind him who was boss, and where was Keane for the rest of the evening? :lol:

(tu):uk: