Boruc Spitting At Rangers Fans

KazzyTI

Read this today in The Sun online, not putting a link for the bastards to get clicks but the quote in the match report suggests Boruc gobbed towards the Rangers fans before going off.

Celts also lost their keeper to injury, with Artur Boruc spitting towards Gers fans after breaking two fingers.

This was, perhaps predictably, not shown on the telly so if anyone there could confirm or deny this?

Not that it would be infeasible for it to just go away. This is after all the man who has a warning for breach of the peace yet avoids further punishment when sticking the fingers up to our fans and running towards them waving various flags.

After the abuse through song and banter that we dished out to the rhattlers for the whole 90 mins don't you think it's pretty poor to even think about complaining about that arseholes behaviour

After the abuse through song and banter that we dished out to the rhattlers for the whole 90 mins don't you think it's pretty poor to even think about complaining about that arseholes behaviour

No, he's supposed to be a "professional".

Sticks and stones, eh? There's just a wee bit of a difference between singing a song that's maybe lacking a wee bit in taste and getting gobbed at.

Tell you what, you start singing in the street and see how you react if someone spits at you.

If it's true, it's an disgusting act from a disgusting excuse for a man.

Shut up .

Sticks and stones, eh? There's just a wee bit of a difference between singing a song that's maybe lacking a wee bit in taste and getting gobbed at.

Tell you what, you start singing in the street and see how you react if someone spits at you.

I've got mixed feelings about this one.

If somebody was singing to me in the street - no problem.

If they were singing about the death of my Father - I think I'd do more than gob on them.

The guys still a tit though.

If they were singing about the death of my Father - I think I'd do more than gob on them.

If there were fans singing about his dads death they deserve than more than just being spat at. Some things are bigger than football.

I actually couldn't care less.

Just another no-mark tim that you shouldn't get wound up by.

We sing about him, he spits in our direction. Wow! Just a bit of banter, don't get all offended as that's the taig way.

If there were fans singing about his dads death they deserve than more than just being spat at. Some things are bigger than football.

Supposedly he was verbally abused about his old man.

Footballer in spit shocker: Rangers fans were astounded today when a player spat on the grass. We are offended!! <BR><BR> Get a grip!! There is plenty happens without over-reacting to one throw away line in the SUN  

Didn't realise songs were being sung about his dead dad, that's not really on.

Also, it was more of an enquiry as to whether he actually spat on a fan or just spat in the general direction of the fans so please don't accuse me of trying to hop on the offended bandwagon, eh?

I actually couldn't care less.

Just another no-mark tim that you shouldn't get wound up by.

We sing about him, he spits in our direction. Wow! Just a bit of banter, don't get all offended as that's the taig way.

well said mate :wink:

Didn't realise songs were being sung about his dead dad, that's not really on.

Also, it was more of an enquiry as to whether he actually spat on a fan or just spat in the general direction of the fans so please don't accuse me of trying to hop on the offended bandwagon, eh?

I never heard those songs :unsure:

Never heard a song with regards to his dead father.

how could he have spat at a rangers fan while leaving the pitch??? He went off in the middle of the park..? And if they are on about him spitting in the direction of us, who cares?? Aye he's an arsehole but this is a bit of an exageration!!!

We give him all the abause for 90mins every OF game, and as soon as he does somthing back we want to complain about him FFS grow up.

Hardly mate.

He gets SOME abuse but no more or less than others, lets face it this fucking dick has previous for incitement.

I do believe we are not the ones with a monkey arse tattoo on and around our belly button with the words Rangers around the arse bit.

Your right someone needs to grow up. :rolleyes:<cr>