Novo

MrT

I would keep him, not for football reasons though!!

So you would just keep him at Rangers to annoy THEM ?, very stupid reason to keep a player.

Yes, that's right I fckn love the wee man and they way he annoys the t*rriers!! And if we need a late goal no cnt will try harder than Novo, and he's paid literally fck all.

But I suppose you'd rather let him go and keep that streak of piss Lafferty.....

Either way, think it might be time for the wee man to move on. Everytime I see him play he just isnt cutting it.

If we are looking to get rid in the summer, Novo should be one of them, all be it there are plenty ahead of him!

Compared to the money we spent on Novo compared to the money spent on Naismith, Novo was ten times the signing that useless cunt ever will be. He should feel perplexed that naismith started ahead of him on tuesday.

Either way, think it might be time for the wee man to move on. Everytime I see him play he just isnt cutting it.

If we are looking to get rid in the summer, Novo should be one of them, all be it there are plenty ahead of him!

Compared to the money we spent on Novo compared to the money spent on Naismith, Novo was ten times the signing that useless cunt ever will be. He should feel perplexed that naismith started ahead of him on tuesday.

Nacho scored 25 goals for us in his first season when played up front as a striker. He regularly turns games for us and given he's supposedly one of our lower earners i think it's crazy not to keep him.

I would keep him, not for football reasons though!!

So you would just keep him at Rangers to annoy THEM ?, very stupid reason to keep a player.

Yes, that's right I fckn love the wee man and they way he annoys the t*rriers!! And if we need a late goal no cnt will try harder than Novo, and he's paid literally fck all.

But I suppose you'd rather let him go and keep that streak of piss Lafferty.....

Why mention Kyle Lafferty in a Nacho Novo thread ?, I'm not one of his biggest fans and I would punt him this summer if I had the chance, like yourself. You made you're first comment out as if you would only have him there to annoy everybody and not play him what so ever.