Great goal by Miller last night, some heidier of a . .

Miller was outstanding again last night, i am sure he would say this has been his best season as a professional footballer, anyone who has any doubts that he is one of smiths best signings is off there head. 5 Goals against the scum in 9 games, that alone is ana mazing record never mind all the assists and goals against anyone else.

Brilliant ball in as well. He should have had a few goals last night. He does love scoring against them, how many is that now? 5? Am I forgetting any? 4-2 (2) 2-1 (2) and 1 last night.

Brilliant ball in as well. He should have had a few goals last night. He does love scoring against them, how many is that now? 5? Am I forgetting any? 4-2 (2) 2-1 (2) and 1 last night.

5 is right.

He was superb last night. Very unlucky not to get a second. I thought he was supported well by Davis and Edu too but he didn't get enough help from Naismith or Lafferty. One of the best halfs he's had of a very good season. Well done Kenny.

Kenny has continued to prove a helluva lot of critics in our support wrong.It's great to see him getting praise for his endeavours and while he misses a lot of chances, he keeps trying and always works for the cause.A top Professional attitude from a great team player.

:clap:(tu)

Miller should have had a hattrick last night - if he had shot with his left shooter, rather than his right, he would have made it 2-2.

Miller was our best player last night.

He should have had more goals though. The one he hit on the volley that went past the post looked worse than it was. He was stretching for it and just dragged it wide but he should have buried the one that came of the post.

Miller should have had a hattrick last night - if he had shot with his left shooter, rather than his right, he would have made it 2-2.

Ridiculous! Miller played excellent last night, what a negative post! Show me a striker that scores every chance he gets, never mind a £2 million one.