Great goal by Miller last night, some heidier of a . .

Miller should have had a hattrick last night - if he had shot with his left shooter, rather than his right, he would have made it 2-2.

Ridiculous! Miller played excellent last night, what a negative post! Show me a striker that scores every chance he gets, never mind a £2 million one.

Where did I say that he didn't play well?

He played well, our best player, but he should have scored more than one. I couldn't give a shit if he cost £200k, £2m or £20m... he should have scored the one in the 2nd half. Insteasd of hitting it with his left, he struck it with his right. I was sitting right at the front, just to the right of the corner flag, and had a perfect view of it.

Miller should have had a hattrick last night - if he had shot with his left shooter, rather than his right, he would have made it 2-2.

Ridiculous! Miller played excellent last night, what a negative post! Show me a striker that scores every chance he gets, never mind a £2 million one.

He played well, our best player, but he should have scored more than one. I couldn't give a shit if he cost £200k, £2m or £20m... he should have scored the one in the 2nd half. Insteasd of hitting it with his left, he struck it with his right. I was sitting right at the front, just to the right of the corner flag, and had a perfect view of it.

Some people are just never happy. By the way, for his goal, should he have headered it across the goal instead?

Some people are just never happy. By the way, for his goal, should he have headered it across the goal instead?

No, it went in doh

No, it went in doh

So by that logic, if he had scored with his right instead of hitting the post, it would have been the right thing to do?