McCulloch

simon

Lee McCulloch has had 15 yellow cards and one red card this season. It is no surprise to me that he will be serving a lengthy ban, although that rat bastard McGeady clearly dived!

I agree the old firm games are to soft thomsons first tackle last night SUPERB

Dissagree with that, the 1 within like 30 seconds of the whistle he took the man not the ball and then get all up in the refs face. Was expecting him to be sent off within the next 10 to 20 mins.

He gets sent off too much in OF games.

Dissagree with that, the 1 within like 30 seconds of the whistle he took the man not the ball and then get all up in the refs face. Was expecting him to be sent off within the next 10 to 20 mins.

Even though he has never been sent of against celtc when playing for us :rolleyes:

It was a superb tackle. 40 seconds into the game, through the back of their best player and he shit it for the rest of the game. That is what I expect in an OF game.

Even though he has never been sent of against celtc when playing for us :rolleyes:

Allright maybe not in the OF but big games like the cup final.

Allright maybe not in the OF but big games like the cup final.

Sent off once.

You argument is totally fabricated, why make up negative stuff about Thomson to make McCulloch look better? Bizarre <cr>

Thomson is as good a tackler as you will see. Totally committed and generally speaking, his timing is perfect. Occasionally, yes, he is late.. but he plays the same way every match.

Keane did not even make an impression over 180 minutes of OF Football. The main reason was KT. Big Lee is just as committed as Kevin.. but nowhere near the technical ability to pull it off.

Thomson is as good a tackler as you will see. Totally committed and generally speaking, his timing is perfect. Occasionally, yes, he is late.. but he plays the same way every match.

Keane did not even make an impression over 180 minutes of OF Football. The main reason was KT. Big Lee is just as committed as Kevin.. but nowhere near the technical ability to pull it off.

I agree with that (tu)