Favourite bit of last nite...?

scottyc06

Right for those of us at the game last nite, what was ur favourite bit.. Fan wise or game wise??

There was that many, the billy boys bein belted out, the ohhhhh as we waited on the champions cumin out at ht, come on over to my place at full time, the continuous we were not abused singin.... Just a couple of the fan highlights!!

as for the game.. A minute in and thommo flatens kean-Who!! Brlliant!

Another good thing about last night.

John Fleck, running past the scum to warm up, getting dogs abuse, blows them kisses and grabs his nuts as if to say bite me.

SUBO, SUBO.

Ten German Bombers.

What a shitey home support.

You couldny sell awe yer tickets.

UDR4

TBB

WHO ARE YA to the bheast team doing a half lap of honour.

Clapping Samaras onto the pitch then singing HAHA Samaras.

The Players coming over to us when that mob were doing the huddle.

Singing " He dives to the left... He dives to the Right " When McGregor was injured. That was fuckin Class!

Scoring the goal obviously, just the eruption of noise, hearing all the seats around you breaking for folk going off their heads jumping all over them!

HT was pretty funny with that Alarm going off.

And singing " Who Are Ye? Who Are Ye? " at FT

So many good moments, fans were outstanding.

The Billy Boys being absolutely belted out like the old day's.

UDR4

Massive Bouncy at the end.

Must have belted out, Champions again ole ole... about 50 times last night.

We were not abused.

I got into the stadium about 6:55, and the atmosphere in our end even then, was fantastic.

The Billy Boys being absolutely belted out like the old day's.

UDR4

Massive Bouncy at the end.

Must have belted out, Champions again ole ole... about 50 times last night.

We were not abused.

I got into the stadium about 6:55, and the atmosphere in our end even then, was fantastic.

I was there just before that, a guy just down from me got removed by a police officer for singing "Fuck the pope and the vatican"

The police officer couldnt wait when he heard it, he made a "ohhh" kinda expression and waltzed right up, grabbed the guy and took him out the stadium, they had already spoken to the guy and his mates previously just for singing champions again ole ole, fucking arseholes

My favourite bit from last night might have been parkheads falling down! Sarcastically cheering the celtic players at the start, waiting for our players at HT and sarcastically cheering the celtic players again at the end honourable mentions

cant believe noone has mentioned "parkheeds fallin down" chant at half time hahaha. was pissing myself at that.

alan mcgregor song was the best song sung though, that and 10 german bombers.. and the billy boys, and penny arcade, and we were not abused :wink:

cant believe noone has mentioned "parkheeds fallin down" chant at half time hahaha. was pissing myself at that.

alan mcgregor song was the best song sung though, that and 10 german bombers.. and the billy boys, and penny arcade, and we were not abused :wink:

see there was that many, u jus cant choose one!!! haha!! Fuckin excellent support as usual lads!!

applauding their players as they named the team sheet

The team walking over to us as the mhanky mob done their huddle

The billy boys

The bouncy after wed just lost

Your only here to see the rangers...because it was true!