Wilsons going nowhere

Aye. He's going nowhere THIS year because he's got another year on his contract, so I'm not worried what he says for now.It's what he says round about this time next year that interests me.

I can't wait till this takeover happens and we can get stuff like this sorted out. Danny Wilson has a year left on his contract, if he wants to sign a new deal then excellent. If he doesn't that is his choice I just hope we are able to get a fee for him if he does decide to go.

I've not got a source, but a guy I know who knows a guy who has a friend who was on holiday in Madrid recently and bumped into Ronaldo's postmans brothers girlfriend......and she said he's on his way :21::pipe::wink:

I've not got a source, but a guy I know who knows a guy who has a friend who was on holiday in Madrid recently and bumped into Ronaldo's postmans brothers girlfriend......and she said he's on his way 21.gifpipeb.gifboogie.png

Hmmmm same source as your takeover thread?

I can't wait till this takeover happens and we can get stuff like this sorted out. Danny Wilson has a year left on his contract, if he wants to sign a new deal then excellent. If he doesn't that is his choice I just hope we are able to get a fee for him if he does decide to go.

We will definitely get a fee for him as he is under 24.

Reminds me of all of the "Kris Boyd is going nowhere, I can promise you that" threads. If I had the desire or inclination, I would love to go back and bump all of the threads, just to see who is of the same belief now.

I really hope that he either signs or leaves over the summer. If he doesn't, I see the whole Boyd situation happening again. We will get next to nothing for him from the youth development, and a fraction of his worth if it is in the January 2011 transfer window. We need to know one way or another.