Torres to Chelsea

Chelsea spending £70m on the one player, a player who has stated that the pitches in England maybe a result of his injuries due to their hardness... not a chance - paper talk, and pish at that!

Fernando Torres wont leave Liverpool, and join another English side, IMO.

My opinion.

Torres is making liverpool look good (When hes not injured of course)

AND

Liverpool are making Gerrard look average, and i believe that Gerrard IS slowly becoming average.

I think there's a massive chance of this happening.

Abramovich had has his hunger for the game reignited by his side's form under Ancelotti, and he still wants to win the CL. As a replacement for Drogba, you can't get much better.

In saying that, Villa is better. And cheaper :pipe:

I think there's a massive chance of this happening.

Abramovich had has his hunger for the game reignited by his side's form under Ancelotti, and he still wants to win the CL. As a replacement for Drogba, you can't get much better.

In saying that, Villa is better. And cheaper :pipe:

I still dont think he'll spend £70m on the one player. Especially one who has struggled with injuries.

Chelsea need to do a good bit of buisness in the summer transfer window - in and out.

There's no doubt it would be a fantastic signing for Chelsea and they would be a real force in europe and in the league (albeit they already are)

i cant see him wearing that Chelsea shirt..

maybe we will see him in the wembley cup ;)

Chelsea spending £70m on the one player, a player who has stated that the pitches in England maybe a result of his injuries due to their hardness... not a chance - paper talk, and pish at that!

Could see them signing David Villa Or Aguero

I remember reading somewhere that Torres said he would never play for any other Spanish team because he supports Atletico.

Dont know if this is true or not. I thought if City had got champions league football they would have had a chance but really cannot see him going anywhere now.

Could see them signing David Villa Or Aguero

I think Villa will be at Barca or Real and Aguero I think will defo be at Chelsea.

untill spurs pipped city to 4th i thought hed move to city ! now i think hell stay at anfield one more year and see what happens their if they do well hell stay longer imop another poor season though would spell the end of his time

untill spurs pipped city to 4th i thought hed move to city ! now i think hell stay at anfield one more year and see what happens their if they do well hell stay longer imop another poor season though would spell the end of his time