Motherwell V Hibs

Just seen the later half of this game on sky sports and what a game it turned out to be. Motherwell recovered from being 4 goals down to seal a draw in added time and granted it was Rangers playing it was an exciting game none the less.

If memory serves me correctly, that's the highest scoring game in the history of the SPL in its current format - the highest scoring one before that was a 6-5 win for Motherwell against Aberdeen at Fir Park about a decade ago. What a scoreline tonight.

That must be a quite offensive show for the fans tonight. Worth their money.

I just looked at the current SPL table and figured that Motherwell now has 53 points and Hibs have 52. That means Motherwell is still safely in 4th place, would that be correct? Who will the Hibs play against in the next game before the 2009/2010 SPL season is over?

I just looked at the current SPL table and figured that Motherwell now has 53 points and Hibs have 52. That means Motherwell is still safely in 4th place, would that be correct? Who will the Hibs play against in the next game before the 2009/2010 SPL season is over?

hibs have united on sunday landoso, not sure if at home or away

motherwell are away to the champions :wink:

hibs have united on sunday landoso, not sure if at home or away

motherwell are away to the champions :wink:

All right! Gers better not be complacent this Sunday and have a slow start in the first half. Why? They are playing at HOME. I'm sure Motherwell be feisty come Sunday.

I went to the game. A tenner for adults and a pound for kids, it was an excellent game for a neutral to watch and when that 6th went in the place absolutely erupted!

fair play for going i go to caley games sometimes when there are cheap tickets on the go, its good to go to games other than the team u support, you dont give a toss u just want to see a good game :D

I went to the game. A tenner for adults and a pound for kids, it was an excellent game for a neutral to watch and when that 6th went in the place absolutely erupted!

fair play for going i go to caley games sometimes when there are cheap tickets on the go, its good to go to games other than the team u support, you dont give a toss u just want to see a good game :D

Aye mate, i was going to sit in the house and watch the spurs game! but i thought fuck it ill just go and i got to see 12 goals and a good game on what is still a shtie pitch.