Congratulations Tottenham

Your typical, overrated, over-hyped, EPL game, that yet again never lived up to it's name.

Most overrated league in the world.

Your typical, overrated, over-hyped, EPL game, that yet again never lived up to it's name.

Yet they will say it was 2 well matched teams who are defensively very strong and either one deserve that 4th spot...

Then they'll say how the SPL is a shambolic league with rubbish defenders(ok fair enough they'd be right there), so the 12 goal game doesn't overshadow their much hyped midweek game.

Yet they will say it was 2 well matched teams who are defensively very strong and either one deserve that 4th spot...

Then they'll say how the SPL is a shambolic league with rubbish defenders(ok fair enough they'd be right there), so the 12 goal game doesn't overshadow their much hyped midweek game.

I thought it was a decent game given the circumstances.

It was the biggest game for both clubs in about 30 years, I wasn't expecting a free-flowing classic.

I thought it was a decent game given the circumstances.

It was the biggest game for both clubs in about 30 years, I wasn't expecting a free-flowing classic.

From what I seen after the Well - Hibs game, Man City were pretty poor. They could barely string 3 passes together. Spurs looked good though and it will be interesting to see how they cope in the CL next season. They have the squad for it without a doubt.

Well done spurs well deserved would be funny as fuck if they got the beggars in the qualifiers and keane got the winner for spurs

He wouldn't do that against one of the many teams he supported as a boy :craphead:

Harry Redknapp is a cracking manager take a bow son take a bow

fucking right such an under rated manager possibly next man u manager my out side bet! just shows you money cant buy success fuck you man city! :sherlock:

The amount of people saying they would have rather seen man city win it to see who they buy but spurs are also very well of being like the 4th richest club in the country and will buy not as big as man city but look at what chelsea did and never won it mibi this is a good thing for city keep them from going bust in like 5 years when they cunts decide they dont want to invest in man city anymore