Ben Foster

Wages may be too high, I think he is over rated but a good keeper none the less and can't see it although wouldn't mind him if McGregor moved on I'd prefer the goal keeping arrangements to stay as they are

No chance, he is probably earning more than our highest earner already.

I can see 2 things happening in the summer.

1. McGregor moves and Alexander becomes No 1 with a cheap signing for backup keeper.

2. Greegs stays, Alexander leaves and we sign a cheap backup.

Can't blame Neil for wanting to leave at his stage in his career he needs to play all the time.

cant see Foster coming up to spl, more likely move to birmingham. read on stv website rangers linked with a loan move for Fraser forester from newcastle united, if one of our goalies move on.

No chance, he is probably earning more than our highest earner already.

I can see 2 things happening in the summer.

1. McGregor moves and Alexander becomes No 1 with a cheap signing for backup keeper.

2. Greegs stays, Alexander leaves and we sign a cheap backup.

Can't blame Neil for wanting to leave at his stage in his career he needs to play all the time.

If we can get decent money for McGregor, I'd take option number 1 please (tu)

I'd rather mcgregor left us for around £5million, and make alexander 1st choice keeper!

What has alexander actually done wrong since signing he played a pivotal part in gettin to the final of the uefa cup, and then was dropped for mcgregor when he came back to fitness.

foster is being replaced by RAIS WAHAB,the new recruit of algeria for the world cup,,,,,,he's already in manchester for trials.he's there for 5 days...if i was smith,i'd follow his whereabouts and see if united don't sign him,i'll snap him,,,,

He has admitted he will need to leave Man U for first team football,

I think we should try n get him, if greegs or Alexander move on.

Good keeper

opinions? (tu)

We have Alexander, we don't even need Greegs, why would Foster want to sit on the bench?