Billy McNeill

seen this F*nian T*rrier jumping down walters neck now !!

CELTIC legend Billy McNeill last night hit out at Walter Smith for his post-derby attack on Andreas Hinkel and his Hoops team-mates.

Smith blasted the German full back for claiming in the build-up to Tuesday's Parkhead showdown that Celtic were still better than the champions.

And the irate Gers boss, reacting to the 2-1 defeat, also branded the Hoops players 'poor professionals' for only improving after Tony Mowbray was axed.

But Celts ambassador McNeill responded: "I was both surprised and disappointed by Walter's comments.

"It was very out of character and not the kind of thing I expect. I thought he would be bigger than that."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2960853/Billy-raps-Walt.html

fed up of reading/hearing about people commenting on our club tbh, who really gives a fuck? im sure Walter wont lose any sleep over it, after all the only thing that matters is our club, our fans, our title win, fuck the rest of them

Who the fuck does he think he is ?, to comment on something that has got fuck all to do with him. Anything ever that gets said about "his team" he's always there tryin his hardest to involve himself and get a word in. CUNT of the highest order.

so let me get this right, every cunt involved at celtic park is allowed to take pot shots at us but we ain't allowed to retaliate because its bad sporting integrity, well i've heard it all now.

if the rangers players, managers and club officials had the balls the other night they should have done the huddle to rile them feinan bastards up, fucking hate that shower of cunts

He is nothing but a fucking irrelevant twisted cretin who was a failure as a football manager and should be totally ignored.I couldn't give a fuck what shite he spews from his mouth and I'm sure that Walter won't lose any sleep at what he has or hasn't got to say about Rangers.

So he is now known as a "C*ltic Ambassador"? I would have said that he was more of an Embarrassment than an Ambassador.

Fucking pork chop!:pipe:

:wanker:

Just another mhanky, bitter F*nian like the rest of them. They can dish it out but cannae take it back. :rolleyes:

Exactly. McNeil should get his own hovel in order, before he sticks his nose in.

Clown...... I believe he is also the only one, or at least one of a very small band who managed to get two clubs relegated in one season while their manager.....Man City and Aston Villa, so he obviously knows what management is all about!

He does have the honour however of captaining the first Irish club to win the European Cup.

Clown...... I believe he is also the only one, or at least one of a very small band who managed to get two clubs relegated in one season while their manager.....Man City and Aston Villa, so he obviously knows what management is all about!

He does have the honour however of captaining the first Irish club to win the European Cup.

:D I cannot remember who took over from him at Villa but his comment was that there was no apparent structure at the club due to amateurish management.

:D I cannot remember who took over from him at Villa but his comment was that there was no apparent structure at the club due to amateurish management.

He hasn't really said anything bad though? He just said he was disappointed by what Walter said. Too many people looking for something to be angry about. Total non-story.