STV / Scottish Televison.

As it looks likely that once again The Rangers will be the sole scottish representatives in the Champions league, i wonder if it may be worthwhile to "remind" them (STV) to put their bid in to show the Teddy Bears games lest they "forget" like last time and we get the likes of Liverpool v Debrecen again?

As it looks likely that once again The Rangers will be the sole scottish representatives in the Champions league, i wonder if it may be worthwhile to "remind" them (STV) to put their bid in to show the Teddy Bears games lest they "forget" like last time and we get the likes of Liverpool v Debrecen again?

Is that what happened last time?

Is that what happened last time?

Nothing to do with STV really. The jist of the story is here:

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2009/09/05/exclusive-itv-bosses-black-out-coverage-of-rangers-champions-league-games-on-stv-86908-21649463/