Portsmouth

the people who were running that club just didnt have the knowledge to do so. i cant believe they may have to pay Spurs £1M for someone that didnt sign for them.

all this talk about portsmouth fc `being` a big club is utter nonsense in my view a club in a city which has a population of 300,000 and has a pish poor stadium capacity is not a big club. They were living (stating the obvious here) well without their means. good riddance to them. how can they expect help when they cant learn from their mistakes right from the word go! hope the debtors pull the plug asap fed up of hearing aboot them doh

they might have a "pish poor" stadium but they have one of the best support down england.

any club can say they have a good support just cause they have a rowdy crowd at home games with a couple of cowbells going off doesnt justify that! :pipe:

The debt is out of control.

They owe churches, charities and hospitals, as well as several local firms.

I know people will call it as a big 'pot and kettle', with a Rangers fan criticising a club in debt, but they're taking the piss and they've been living outwith their means for too long.

It's time to close the doors on Pompey IMO. Great fans, but that's about it.

Utaka is on 80K a week :anguish:

I think that may be a rumour he said he was on 27K.

I couldnt give a fuck about there fans, a portsmouth fan works in my mums work and i spoke to him when i was there was a quality guy but they need to go out the game.