Willie Vass' picture of the Old Fim game

papaguy51

30377655.jpg

His comments are fucking magic :lol:

I have no idea why, but I laughed at this one. There's another few crackers in that set.

haha yeh theres a few good ones. one thing i dont understand is the bit that says image 64 of 53 <cr>

30377655.jpg

His comments are fucking magic laugh.gif

I have no idea why, but I laughed at this one. There's another few crackers in that set.

haha yeh theres a few good ones. one thing i dont understand is the bit that says image 64 of 53 wacko.gif

There was about 73 pics in that set, the number may have reflected the way he uploaded them. He made the Kenny Miller comment on a few of the pics he took at that little dispute. I always read his comments as he is very creative with his comments, liked some of his fan ones too.

Could I, again, emphasis my hatred for Darren O'Dea?

McCulloch gave the referee the chance to send him off, even though McGeady took a dive, and that was that. No drama, no hassle. Then, that aggressive, angry, little Mick came along and instigated a tussle which should never have started.

No wonder Miller was raging.

Kenny... Magic. Anyone that ever doubted Walter's judgment in bringing him back can GTF.

Kenny's a Hibs man.. Lives in Edinburgh -but --is a totally committed Rangers fitba' player. And that's all that matters. ffs. He could have played for the 'Famous Five'.

The Famous Five, provided the inspiration for the best football team the world has ever seen. They base their theory on what they have found in a Brazilian Football Encyclopaedia, printed shortly before the 1970 World Cup in Mexico.

While there are no references to the national Scotland team, or the Old Firm, an entire chapter is dedicated to the skills of The Famous Five – Gordon Smith, Bobby Johnstone, Lawrie Reilly, Eddie Turnbull and Willie Ormond.

Love him.

All 'youse' that still disrespect Mr. Miller? See my initial sentence.

well i think theres definately a bit of shirt lifting going on between o'dea & mcgayday . when the unwashed got back from the humbling they got from ross county

& the dregs were in the carpark waiting for them mcgayday was getting it tight & o,dea stepped in & went nose to nose with the abuser , also carbon in town whenever

mcgaydays getting slapped guess who's watching his sphincter ? yep o'dea . ;)

you tell me , am i wrong ?