Greegs will be fit for pre-season training

Some good news for the new season, it appears McGregor will be ready for pre-season training. :clap:

But after reading the bit in bold I'm convinced Boogie is going to be sold?

RANGERS have confirmed Allan McGregor will be fit for pre-season training after ruling him out for six weeks.

Allan McGregor lies injuredThe goalkeeper was carried off just five minutes into Tuesday's Old Firm derby with a medial ligament injury.

And despite horror stories suggesting he could be sidelined for up to eight months, he will be cleared to train when the players return from their summer break in July.

McGregor is already walking again after being told he can come off his crutches at Murray Park earlier today.

That's a massive boost for manager Walter Smith and he said: "Allan has a medial ligament strain.

"In the normal run of things, that would keep him out for six weeks so he will be ready for pre-season training."

McGregor will obviously miss Sunday's final game of the season against Motherwell, meaning Neil Alexander will deputise for him.

Madjid Bougherra will also miss out and Lee McCulloch is suspended but Sasa Papac returns to the squad.

I've never been confident about Boughie staying but I'd love for him to stay another season or two providing he plays in more matches and does not become a liability with absences again. On topic, that's great news for Shagger and I wish him the quickest recovery possible.