Is Bougherra being sold?

I think he will go this summer, but the fee will be more like £4mill, can't see it being any more than that.

A good world cup and especially a good performance against England to open their eyes and we should be able to demand more than that for him, as long as we don't just accept the first bid that comes in.

As far as im concerned bougherra is gone, he hasnt played half the games this season as he did the season before. If we get around £6million for him then i'd take that. Andy webster will be back at rangers in the summer and hopefully he and wilson if he stays can form a good partnership.

he hasn't played more games than weir or wilson that's correct,but how can you compare?i think a game played by boughy equals 4 or 5 games played by others.he has the flair that no else in the teams has(unfortunately that's the truth).

as one of the guys has said earlier,he has a wxorld cup and smith an aly konw that,and they are happy with him resting so i reckon we're just waisting our time in here slagging each other off!!!