Novo: Saying goodbye to Rangers would be my worst day ever

Nacho Novo has been a fantastic signing. For £450k he has scored us the goal to help win our 51st league title, helped clinch a place in the CL, sent us through to a European final, scored numerous goals against celtc, and all in all has made us around £25m and for that I am grateful for what has been a cult hero for all fans since he arrived in 2004.

In saying that I feel now is the time for Nach Novo to part company with us.

Nacho Novo has been a fantastic signing. For £450k he has scored us the goal to help win our 51st league title, helped clinch a place in the CL, sent us through to a European final, scored numerous goals against celtc, and all in all has made us around £25m and for that I am grateful for what has been a cult hero for all fans since he arrived in 2004.

In saying that I feel now is the time for Nach Novo to part company with us.

(tu)

Got to laugh... He got offered a contract and turned it down, if you are that desperate to stay take the contract that was offered.

Same goes to Boyd, Broadfoot etc.

Well said. Something which is overlooked, deliberately in many cases.

Got to laugh... He got offered a contract and turned it down, if you are that desperate to stay take the contract that was offered.

I think he is one of the lowest paid players we have.

He should be on a lot more than what he is and he has a right to reject what was offered.

He should be on a lot more than what he is and he has a right to reject what was offered.

He is well within his rights to reject it, just don't bleat on about not wanting to leave when you don't have to.

He is well within his rights to reject it, just don't bleat on about not wanting to leave when you don't have to.

he is getting offered absolute pennies compared to his teammates. That is demoralizing

He'll be on roundabout 10k a week not to shabby for a impact sub with us, he's living the highlife. Big house driving about in a brand new Porsche. One thing he ain't skint!

He bangs on about it will be sad to leave. When the truth is he's just being greedy wanting more cash especially from a so call fan that knows our current situation.

I'd rather we saved giving Nacho Novo a new contract, and give the extra cash to Wilson to tie him down, cause he'll be a bigger asset in the longterm.

Agree with DB, he shouldnt be one of the highest payed players when hes used 7/10 times as a sub. i will be sad to see him go, but the club WILL move on, just like if Boyd leaves and Walter too.

he is getting offered absolute pennies compared to his teammates. That is demoralizing

He has been offered a contract, he has turned it down. End of.

As for a testimonial, why should a hugely rich man be made even richer? Testimonials should only be for players forced out of the game through injury.

He'll be on roundabout 10k a week not to shabby for a impact sub with us, he's living the highlife. Big house driving about in a brand new Porsche. One thing he ain't skint!

He bangs on about it will be sad to leave. When the truth is he's just being greedy wanting more cash especially from a so call fan that knows our current situation.

I'd rather we saved giving Nacho Novo a new contract, and give the extra cash to Wilson to tie him down, cause he'll be a bigger asset in the longterm.

Nah he is on pennies compared to other teammates who are absolute pish.

He isn't on 10k , I think its something about 5k-8k he is on.

lets just got with the middle of that sum, 6.5k to play for a club you love ? and he said no to a contract extension. Does he expect more money as he gets older or something. i will be gutted when he leaves, and im sure you all know im not his biggest fan ( abillity wise ) but the wee man does annoy the taigs and im glad he plays for us, but the club will move on.

Maybe it was time he was moved on!

I won't be too bothered if he leaves, or stays. He's nothing more than a bit part player, who will never be a first team regular.

However, I'd rather see someone like Novo stay, than constantly have to watch garbage like Naismith, and Lafferty in the first team, week-in, week-out.

Nah he is on pennies compared to other teammates who are absolute pish.

He isn't on 10k , I think its something about 5k-8k he is on.

So u think he's on 8k, I think he's on roundabout 10k a week basic. We ain't that far out. We seem to forget Nacho Novo was at a Dundee at a time they were flashing the cash about. he certainly wont be on anything less than 8k a week with us.

Take into consideration also bonuses like Goals, appearances etc. His wage doesn't look that bad to me. For a impact sub.

But to some we should be giving him 12k a week plus bonuses for a 31 year old, who ain't even a first team starter. <cr>