What should our support expect, nay, demand from a new owner

boss

So we may (or may not) have a new owner anytime soon. Just what are the fundamentals that we should expect as a support?

What do you want a new owner to do, to say, to develop, or to leave alone? What would have you jumping for joy? And what would have you outside the hallowed doors protesting through the night? They can be positive things ("I want him to do this ...") or negative things ("He'd better not even think about doing that ..."). Feel free to post from left field, but keep it real - stuff like half price season tickets and a free bar are unlikely to be achievable.

I'll start. The ownership of the stadium is not up for grabs. I couldn't care less about the legalities; morally WE own the stadium. Any attempt at a sale/leaseback, or an assumption within a larger G51 property portfolio is unacceptable. And I'll lead the demonstrations if it happens. :mad:

Over to you ...

We should return to our Protestant only signing policy.

Bit early in the thread for that, no?

Looking at the voting patterns in Scotland I didn't think there were any Protestants left up there.

there is no line in the sand. I love my club and will suport them whatever happens.

So you'd be happy to see a new owner play Irish republican songs over the tannoy at half time?

Thought not. :) So there are some lines in the sand for you after all...

Long term financail stability.

Get Europe sorted out, with the way CL money and TV Money in general is distributed we are going backwards (and no matter who owns us thats the case with relation to where we were say 10 - 15 years ago). We will always be the biggest (1 of 2) in Scotland BUT we have ambition for our club and like many big players in smaller countries we have gne backwards due to unequal distribution of CL and TV money - tacklethis please!

We should return to our Protestant only signing policy.

You mean the policy that our Founding Fathers never had? :P

I'm just guessing here, but I suspect that any new owner might some have difficulty with that... :craphead:

1. First of all "he" should get Walter & co signed up.

2. Tell us what is going on.

3. Sign players.

4. Sort out the atmosphere, we need it to improve. The fan groups need to be talked to directly they are the ones who try their hardest to generate an atmosphere. Whatever they think should happen pretty much should happen. Lets make Ibrox better.

Bring back the Billy Boys! Encourage it!!

play it through the speakers? :sherlock:

Yes! And employ people with megaphones to stand in every section of the stadium and belt it out. I demand noise! :sherlock:

Bring back the Billy Boys! Encourage it!!

play it through the speakers? :sherlock:

Yes! And employ people with megaphones to stand in every section of the stadium and belt it out. I demand noise! :sherlock:

and send out the people who dont stand. :ph34r:

A standing section would be great!! Made safe obviously.

Manchester United's away fans demand to stand and there are measures taken so it is all safe. Surely something could be arranged.