Danny Kops it

There's a difference from having a dream to play for a club and not wanting to be here, though.

Nobody can question his commitment when he's playing for the Gers, so why all the anger and insults towards a Rangers player because of what a fucking paper says? Baffles me.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the "fans" on here absolutely disgust me.

Insults towards Wilson becuase the papers say it's his "dream" to play for one of the most successful and famous clubs ever?

You're a Rangers fan?

What a fucking mongol you are son, just give the keypad back to your care-worker.

That's right. Been to hundreds of games. Had a season ticket for years, pumped thousands into the club... (tu)

Stick to fishing in the OT, perma raged old man. (tu)

There's a difference from having a dream to play for a club and not wanting to be here, though.

Nobody can question his commitment when he's playing for the Gers, so why all the anger and insults towards a Rangers player because of what a fucking paper says? Baffles me.

We expect the same commitment as Mr Struth demanded. This is the greatest club in the world, anyone who disagrees has no place at Ibrox.

That's right. Been to hundreds of games. Had a season ticket for years, pumped thousands into the club... (tu)

Likewise, and your attitude is that of the post-Souness mob.

We expect the same commitment as Mr Struth demanded. This is the greatest club in the world, anyone who disagrees has no place at Ibrox.

Wilson gives 100% commitment every time. What else can you ask for?

As for the greatest club in the world comment... it is to us fans, but for players, they just don't feel that way. They always want to better themselves and test themselves in tougher leagues and we just can't offer that to top players.

Times have changed.

1. Carlos Cuellar is not a legend!

2. Barry Ferguson turned his back on Rangers for the might of Blackburn. Maybe not a traitor, but he made his bed and should never have been brought back.

1. Notice how I clearly said "Rangers legend" when speaking about Barry Ferguson and just "legend" when speaking about Carlos Cuellar. To me, he's the best defender Rangers have had since Richard Gough, so he's a legend to me, I accept he isn't a Rangers legend though

2. So if we sold Messi to Barcelona, you wouldn't want him back? Birthday card pish. If he's good enough, he's good enough. Barry realised he made a mistake by leaving and came back and the rest is history!!!!

Him leaving shouldn't rubbish his talents and his contributions towards Glasgow Rangers.

Barry realised he had flopped big time down south and scurried back up to Scotland with his tail between his legs.

I wouldn't say he flopped, he was fucked with injuries. He's doing fantastic down there now. Why has this turned into a Barry Ferguson thread all of a sudden <cr> ?

As for the greatest club in the world comment... it is to us fans, but for players, they just don't feel that way.

So you'd buy a Rangers top and put some mercenary cunts name on the back?

wilsons family are all bheggars,fuck him,club here before him and long after him watp

sense at last!

sense ?, you obviously don't know the definition of the word

If he thinks there are bigger clubs than The Rangers, let him go, in 6 months we'll have forgotten the cunt anyway.

Good luck being the new Carlos Cuellar,you piece of shite. :pipe:

No club on earth could tempt me away from Ibrox if I was good enough. Any cunt that wants to leave is no better than our traitor ex-captain who fucked off to Blackburn in 2004.

1. Fuck you. Cuellar is a legend and is 10x better than Wilson so if he's the new Carlos Cuellar, explain to me how this is a bad thing?

2. Fuck you. Barry Ferguson is a legend. Traitor my fucking arse. You're the traitor if you speak so lowly of Rangers legends.

Barry Ferguson is a self-centred cunt who put himself before the club on numerous occasions.

His friendship with Lennon is yet another reason to ensure that he doesn't get mentioned in the same breath as some of the truly great servants we had previously.

thats the same barry ferguson who played through the pain barrier and took painkilling injections to get through games season after season!the guys a legend

Danny Wilson is a tim, he comes from Livingston, not a big place so if someone makes it to the Rangers first team it's big news. He went to St Margarets Academy around the corner from me in Howden, Livingston. I play in a Football team with many of his friends, who tell me he is a die hard Celtic fan, apparently even has a tim tattoo on his leg

He's a good player, let him go down south for 5 years and struggle to break into the Liverpool first team, probably end up at Celtic

Danny Wilson is a tim, he comes from Livingston, not a big place so if someone makes it to the Rangers first team it's big news. He went to St Margarets Academy around the corner from me in Howden, Livingston. I play in a Football team with many of his friends, who tell me he is a die hard Celtic fan, apparently even has a tim tattoo on his leg

He's a good player, let him go down south for 5 years and struggle to break into the Liverpool first team, probably end up at Celtic

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Im sure the same thing was said about Scott Brown before he went to them..

If he thinks there are bigger clubs than The Rangers, let him go, in 6 months we'll have forgotten the cunt anyway.

Good luck being the new Carlos Cuellar,you piece of shite. :pipe:

No club on earth could tempt me away from Ibrox if I was good enough. Any cunt that wants to leave is no better than our traitor ex-captain who fucked off to Blackburn in 2004.

1. Fuck you. Cuellar is a legend and is 10x better than Wilson so if he's the new Carlos Cuellar, explain to me how this is a bad thing?

2. Fuck you. Barry Ferguson is a legend. Traitor my fucking arse. You're the traitor if you speak so lowly of Rangers legends.

Barry Ferguson is a self-centred cunt who put himself before the club on numerous occasions.

His friendship with Lennon is yet another reason to ensure that he doesn't get mentioned in the same breath as some of the truly great servants we had previously.

thats the same barry ferguson who played through the pain barrier and took painkilling injections to get through games season after season!the guys a legend

The same barry ferguson that damaged the lining of his stomach doing so.....

Of course he is a legend but we have done that thread already.......

Got a wee feeling you might have just added that part in so we would believe you :sherlock: .

Aye, so ye are Barry.

Its on the BBC website now

Think the boy is making a bit of a harsh decision. Surely another few years with a guaranteed starting place would not have done him any harm. Could easily fade away into a nobody down there. Liverpool are hardly flying high just now either.

Got to ask who this boys agent is, advising on signing for a manager who be offski this summer or shortly after. Happened to Hutton, a far more established player than Wilson

Saddest thing is the youth development is working, we just can't hold onto any player with quality

A few years ago we were all wanting the club to follow the Ajax/PSV model and maximise our potential in the transfer window.

Presuming that the deal for Wilson is £2m up front with another £1m in bonuses, it would mean that we've sold our two best youth products from Murray Park (Danny and Alan Hutton) for almost £12m.

That truly is the Ajax/PSV model in full flow.

That truly is the Ajax/PSV model in full flow.

Aye, don't mind that analogy at all, but they get a lot of use of them (years) before seeing them on their way.

Hutton, 6 months and Wilson, a season.