Jamie Carragher

Apparently Carra is coming out of international retirement for the World Cup.

Pretty surprised by this, pretty sure he's meant to be a pundit for TalkSport in the summer as well. Capello must be hugely concerned with his defence at the moment.

Is he not 33 this year? Terry, Ferdinand, Jagielka, Upson, King, Cahill, Shawcross, Brown, Lescott.....don't really see why Capello would feel the need to do this. Worth sticking a tenner on Campbell being called up next? :pipe:

You missed out Dawson, who IMO Should be going to the world cup

Carragher is fucking rotten.

A red card waiting to him. Too fat and slow, once you turn him, he's too stupid. He'll drag you down like he did against Fulham and like he did to Michael Owen this season.

A red card waiting to him. Too fat and slow, once you turn him, he's too stupid. He'll drag you down like he did against Fulham and like he did to Michael Owen this season.

Should have been a Red Card.

Carragher peaked about 3 or 4 years ago and has been all downhill since. I hope he goes cause he is a bombscare but a guy like Michael Dawson would be gutted if Carragher was on the plane before him!!!

Is he not 33 this year? Terry, Ferdinand, Jagielka, Upson, King, Cahill, Shawcross, Brown, Lescott.....don't really see why Capello would feel the need to do this. Worth sticking a tenner on Campbell being called up next? :pipe:

You missed out Dawson, who IMO Should be going to the world cup

Oh yeah, good shout (tu)

I think it was Torres in a recent interview who said that Dawson is the best English centre back he's faced.

He has easily been one of the best CB's this year, along with King & The two CB's from Birmingham.

was going to say i thought you highlighted the wrong bit haha.

was going to say i thought you highlighted the wrong bit haha.

And I just noticed that :P