Bundesliga-Hamburg atmosphere

Just back from Hamburg. Was at there home game against Nurenburg last week and the atmosphere was electric it puts Ibrox to shame. Was in the standing section behind the goal Fkin bouncin and they had just been put out the europa league, Ever1 drinkin pints beer goin everywhere when they scored. Everytime a player scores in the Bundesliga the announcer guy shouts his first name then the crowd do his last name 3 times its quality, why the feck can the gers top brass no come oot with something like this. Be the first in Britian to get it started coz it would make the atmosphere much better.

I hate grounds like this, when I goto matches I expect to be able to sit and watch my team without some idiot standing up infront of me singing. :sherlock:

Haha. :lol:

thank god you stay so far away from Ibrox Elliot :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :praise: :praise:

:lol:

Ibrox isn't one of those grounds i'm talking about anyway.

haha true, only time i see people standing up is to leave early :craphead:

thank god you stay so far away from Ibrox Elliot :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :praise: :praise:

:lol:

Ibrox isn't one of those grounds i'm talking about anyway.

haha true, only time i see people standing up is to leave early :craphead:

I do that all the time aswell, it's my money i'm spending and i'll do whatever the fcuk I like. :sherlock:

Just back from Hamburg. Was at there home game against Nurenburg last week and the atmosphere was electric it puts Ibrox to shame. Was in the standing section behind the goal Fkin bouncin and they had just been put out the europa league, Ever1 drinkin pints beer goin everywhere when they scored. Everytime a player scores in the Bundesliga the announcer guy shouts his first name then the crowd do his last name 3 times its quality, why the feck can the gers top brass no come oot with something like this. Be the first in Britian to get it started coz it would make the atmosphere much better.

Arsenal do it... with varying success :P

I agree on the point of the general atmosphere, at Hamburg and the bundesliga on a whole, its fucking top notch

I noticed the announcer at the emirates tries to do the name shouting thing where he says the first name and the crowd are meant to say their second name however he just makes himself look a complete muppet as there is no response, this kind of thing doesn't suit the british fans general personality i dont think unfortunately. Either that or it was just the typical arsenal fans being as boring as usual at the emirates cup pre season. Even though they seemed to find novelty in the fact that when their rather camp mexican wave reached us gers fans they were greeted with a 'shove your mexican wave up your arse' response with a 2 fingers point and laugh at arsenal scenario

I noticed the announcer at the emirates tries to do the name shouting thing where he says the first name and the crowd are meant to say their second name however he just makes himself look a complete muppet as there is no response, this kind of thing doesn't suit the british fans general personality i dont think unfortunately. Either that or it was just the typical arsenal fans being as boring as usual at the emirates cup pre season. Even though they seemed to find novelty in the fact that when their rather camp mexican wave reached us gers fans they were greeted with a 'shove your mexican wave up your arse' response with a 2 fingers point and laugh at arsenal scenario

Yeah, those Germans are well known for their razor-sharp wit and jocular demeanour.